There is a microgame is so so laggy and always ruin the next microgame, it's "hide under block" it's wo laggy cause the hige amount of arrows that come from the sky.
Hi there
I have no problem with this mini-game because I play on a computer. But I can see that this may cause some issues for other players. It would be nice to see some new minigames and some old ones to be removed or changed for the bedrock community.
I personally don't lag in that mini-game. I used to lag in those that had extra particles, but one day I stopped lagging out of nowhere. Perhaps one day you won't lag anymore :)
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.