• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
2018-08-14_04.04.14.png

When you join a game of Minerware, you pretty much have to wait 1,50-2 mins before the game start when there are 5-10 players, in my opinion the game doesn't has to be full to start and it's kinda annoying to wait so my suggestion is to reduce the countdown from 2 mins to 1 min, people still got time to join and the players in the game don't have to wait so long for it to start. There is a issue with people leaving when the game doesn't start.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I totally agree. The timer is way too long, and with the shortage of players nowadays, less people tend to join games. +1

Reactions: Livvv

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
I agree, I'd also say that if there's x amount of people (for example 8) that joined the game, the timer should go straight to a minute if it hasn't already reached it so it could just start faster as more people joined. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom