Not open for further replies.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing Minerware for a while now and I have experienced this problem many times. Actually... every time.

The problem is the TNT-Run boss game. In this game mode, you have to run over stand blocks and try not to fall down to the next layer of blocks or into the void. There is only one problem: the blocks are falling too fast. Sometimes I want to make a far jump and therefore I need to get to the edge of the block to reach the other block because the blocks fall too fast. Sometimes I don't even get the chance to jump.

Here a short video of what I mean:

I've heard other people complaining about this, so it's a well-known problem. I would appreciate it if it could get fixed. :D

Edit: as you can see in the beginning of the video, there are way too many blocks falling down. It would be much better if there is only a one block line falling down.

I suggest that only the block where you stand on the most falls down.

@colinverp: “not only this, sometimes there are barrier blocks on the side. and it i forget i just fall down because of an invisible wall.”

@Matriox: “Trying to turn is rlly hard.”

@Mats3209:

Last edited:

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Frankly, this thing annoys. But maybe they made it so game will end faster, anyways, I agree with this idea, it's like 60:40 in my opinion

Cookiee

Dec 13, 2020
Washington
I've been playing Minerware for a while now and I have experienced this problem many times. Actually... every time.

The problem is the TNT-Run boss game. In this game mode, you have to run over stand blocks and try not to fall down to the next layer of blocks or into the void. There is only one problem: the blocks are falling too fast. Sometimes I want to make a far jump and therefore I need to get to the edge of the block to reach the other block because the blocks fall too fast. Sometimes I don't even get the chance to jump.

Here a short video of what I mean:

I've heard other people complaining about this, so it's a well-known problem. I would appreciate it if it could get fixed. :D

Edit: as you can see in the beginning of the video, there are way too many blocks falling down. It would be much better if there is only a one block line falling down.

I suggest that only the block where you stand on the most falls down.

@colinverp: “not only this, sometimes there are barrier blocks on the side. and it i forget i just fall down because of an invisible wall.”

@Matriox: “Trying to turn is rlly hard.”
The amount of time I've been lagged back on this boss game is insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom