Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
cc_bar_883537100000.png

Hey,

My suggestion is to change a few things in mineware!

Idea 1: Add barriers on top of the shulkers in ''Survive the shulker onslought''!
My idea is to add barriers on top of the shulkers, because you can run on top of them. This will result in a 99.9% chance to win the minigame! I'll show you how this work in the spoiler.

Idea 2: Add more walls in ''Fit through the hole in the wall''.
You get: ''Very easy'',''Easy'' and ''Medium''. My idea is to add more walls, so you'll get ''Very easy // Easy // Medium // Hard''.

Note: This is my third suggestion I have ever made! Special thanks to @Skoedel @Ge1ster @Egg🥚 @ShinyArrow and @Hqtefull

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I don't agree with idea 1. It is just a strategy to walk on top of the shulkers. Getting onto them can be quite hard sometimes and it is not a 100% chance of winning when you manage to get up.

I definitely agree with idea 2. The hole in the wall microgame how it currently is is very boring and way too easy, while it could be a very cool microgame with a few changes! The walls are now very very easy and they spawn in way too slow. The tempo needs to be higher and there need to be more and harder walls.

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I do agree with the second suggestion. It would be fun to have some more walls and the achievement will also get a little bit harder.
As for the first idea, I think it is good as it is. There are more games that you can easily win by that kind of strategies. That's just a part of how minerware works.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
About your first idea. I dont think this should be changed like some others already said, it could be used as strategy. If they eventually decide to fix this they could remove some end rods or indeed place some barriers.

I have played some mineware and i did not get that minigame. If I have to believe these 2 people above me it should indeed be changed 😂

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

TheSadPotato_

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2020
Ah yes as said above, maybe remove the end rods near the shulkers instead of putting barriers on top of them. Or maybe even put them so that the jump is hard/impossible to make.
I fully agree with your second idea as I think there should be more walls/wall designs for the different difficulties!

Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!
I don't really like suggestion number 1. As someone already mentioned it's a strategy running on the shulkers so I don't see any reason to place barrier blocks over it. It's also a very visible strategy that everyone can use so it's not like it's a big secret that only a few players know.

However I agree with you on the second suggestion, I think it would be fun with a new difficulity in this microgame.

Have a nice day ^-^

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey GiGaGekkies, sorry for the wait and thanks for your Minerware suggestion.

For the first idea we're going to go ahead and deny this one, we believe that patching the game in order to force players to play a certain way isn't the essence of interactivity in games, as long as it's not terribly broken which we believe it isn't then we'd like it to remain in the game as a strategy. From our testing it's still pretty easy to die on top of them.

However we'd like to mark the second suggestion as planned, it's likely this would need to be done in an update and not as a standalone change. I've added it to our Minerware feature tracker. :]

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom