Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Think This Should Be Added?

• Total voters

DqrkMqtter

As of now, MinerWare (on Bedrock Edition) has only 2 boss games: Bow Spleef and Colour Floor. Speaking that I play MinerWare everyday, I tend to get bored of the boss games, because once you play them so many times, they tend to become a tad bit repetitive and boring, I mean, wouldn't you get bored of the same Boss Games once you play them so many times? So I thought, "Why not suggest a new Boss Game?"

My suggestion is to add another Boss Game called "Parkour Rush" (this is as good of a new Boss Game name I could think of). The objective of the "Parkour Rush" is to be the first one to the top of the parkour. But there is a catch, while you are trying to get to the top, there are skeletons that are shooting at you, trying to knock you back to the ground. They won't be shooting as fast as regular skeletons, but just a little bit slower, giving you a chance to pause and then jump.

You have 90 seconds (1 minute and 30 seconds) to get to the top without being knocked down. Like some parkour layouts, it tends to get a bit harder as you progress further and further, for this Boss Game it will get harder, but not by much. The parkour is a total of 15 blocks high, the last block you need to jump on to in order to complete the Minigame will be a Golden Block (indicating that its the last block that you need to jump on to).

Like the other two Boss Games, this one will give 3 points to the first person who finishes it. So if two players are on the last block and one of the players makes it on the gold block first by a second, they are the one that gets the points. There's only a total of 15 skeletons (one for each layer).

This new Boss Game could and probably will make MinerWare less boring, as it gives you something else to look forward to at the end of the game instead of having to play the same Boss Games over and over again.

Reactions: Elenahh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As much as I like this, parkour is dreadful in Bedrock. For java, it could work just fine imo, but not at all for bedrock. On devices like the xbox & mobile, parkour is pretty much unplayable, let alone with skeletons shooting you. Other boss games which make it more fair for all platforms is the focus I want to have.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom