Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 27, 2021
Hey,
I realised there was no Minerware rank. So I thought about what privileges could come with buying this rank so here is a list.
- They could pick the upcoming micro game.
- When they fail/win the micro games they don’t go in the ‘Winners’ or ‘Losers’ box there could be a Rank Buyers/VIP box where only people who buy the rank can access.
- Like in the over gamemodes (like egg wars and skywars) before the game starts they could pick overpowered, normal or basic loot for the PvP micro games.
Those are the only ones I came up with I would love to see a Mineware rank. If anyone else has any over ideas please leave a reply :)

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
- They could pick the upcoming micro game.
I don't like this at all to be honest. The point of the game is to play through 15 smaller randomized games. I think that giving players the ability to choose the upcoming micro game would destroy the "Minerware feeling".
- When they fail/win the micro games they don’t go in the ‘Winners’ or ‘Losers’ box there could be a Rank Buyers/VIP box where only people who buy the rank can access.
I mean I'm not really against this suggestion however I don't really see it necessary.
- Like in the over gamemodes (like egg wars and skywars) before the game starts they could pick overpowered, normal or basic loot for the PvP micro games.
It could be possible to make people with Minerware rank being able to vote between Normal and Hard mode, like on java.

I'm overall against this suggestion. (EDIT: I think this fits better in the suggestion subforum.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom