Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chaplingund

Jun 28, 2017
Dear CubeCraft Team,

In minerware there are three problems that i want to get fixed.

1. No other players on the parkour, With parkour to eat cake other people can push you away because they are standing to much people on a block. This is very frustrating and i think you guys can easily fix this.
2. Hide under a block Arrows and Particles, In hide under a block a lot of arrows are coming down from the sky. But they are
instant damage arrows. These particles are giving me a lot of lagg, Can you just give us less health? Instead of those lagging red particles?
3. Spawnkilling in get the most kills boss game, A lot of people are spawnkilling in this boss game. Because you already spawn on the battle field before you pressed respawn and load your game. Can you put the spawn place higher in the sky please? its really frustrating when you get killed before you even spawn

2. Hide under a block Arrows and Particles, In hide under a block a lot of arrows are coming down from the sky. But they are
instant damage arrows. These particles are giving me a lot of lagg, Can you just give us less health? Instead of those lagging red particles?
This problem can easily be fixed without the help of developers, you need to install optifine.
You can download optifine at: http://optifine.net/downloads

Press ESCAPE on your keyboard and go to options--->video settings--->animations and set PARTICLES to minimal.
I also recommend to turn other animations of and lower a lot of your Minecraft video settings since this can decrease your lag (in other games) even more, especially if you have a bad computer

Also don't be afraid to speak your main language, there are probably enough people on the forums who speak it.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Caaaaarman

Jun 1, 2017
The Cat Store.
www.cubecraft.net
This problem can easily be fixed without the help of developers, you need to install optifine.
You can download optifine at: http://optifine.net/downloads

Press ESCAPE on your keyboard and go to options--->video settings--->animations and set PARTICLES to minimal.
I also recommend to turn other animations of and lower a lot of your Minecraft video settings since this can decrease your lag (in other games) even more, especially if you have a bad computer

Also don't be afraid to speak your main language, there are probably enough people on the forums who speak it.
Agreed.

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
No players in the parkour would be nice, but players pushing you just adds to the challenge (until that one person body blocks everyone on purpose) the removal of the arrow trails isn't needed, you can fix these issues with optifine/ removing particles when you play, and the spawnkilling is a real problem, but I came here to add something
The "build a snowman" glitch
Sometimes in the build a snowman minigame you cannot place blocks which can actually lose you the whole game by just 1 point, because you couldn't place blocks.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
1. I know your frustration and I have it too. I can get mad because I'm swearing to My pc (Why Did you Pushed me off) etc.

2. As What @SlainByMe said could be useful. But not Everyone can download/install optifine. Also without the particles it can lagg alot due the amount of arrows falling down.

3. Indeed. Spawnkilling must be stoppen, and it's unfair and players can get easier a kill. They can do a spawn protection for a short amount of time, so you won't die emmidiately, by respawning.

Reactions: CubeTale

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Spawn killing isn't a problem I find it is just easy kills for free besides you can never really kill them in time
Particles can be turned of if you are using optifine
Finally parkour eat cake is intentionally like that it makes the game,e harder

Chaplingund

Jun 28, 2017
No developers need to fix it, Not me. I'm just a normal minecraft player without using any stupid mods. I dont want that every person needs to install mods to play minerware...

No developers need to fix it, Not me. I'm just a normal minecraft player without using any stupid mods. I dont want that every person needs to install mods to play minerware...
I don't think you understand.
This isn't really a bug on Cubecraft or something like that.
It's just that your computer isn't really powerful so it can't handle all those particles, this gives you lag. It's your computers fps not a server bug.
Almost no players have to Install optifine, the most computer's graphics cards are able to handle this, when you're lagging because of the particles doesn't mean that the other players have lag too. They probably don't even notice anything.
Developers are not going to remove those particles just because of your computer...
The only thing you can do is install a mod like optifine and disable particles.
YOUR computer is YOUR problem, not Cubecraft's

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I doubt they are even lagging your computer
I think it just the amount of entities which could be fixed by having them all fall at once only for 1 wave so a they can't be dodged when you are not under the platform and B they won't lag as much

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
They should add some spawn immunity for the boss game. Maybe for 3 seconds?

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom