Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What game(s) would you enjoy playing on Minerware?

• I wouldn't like to play any game. I know you've put a lot of work in this. I'm sorry. :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Hello Cubecrafters! I'm back with 4 new microgames ideas! (These are a bit more passive) I haven't worked them out in details, and there is still a lot of work to do to make some a fun microgame, but I wanted to give you guys some more ideas! I would like if you can vote in the poll after reading all the microgames I present.

This is a list of 4 microgames I'm presenting to you. They are not in a particular order! (Titles are still bad)

- Bamboo Harvesting

- Boat Crashers

- Shape Runners

- What's New?

Bamboo Harvesting:

- Versus the players without combat.
- Big luck factor
- Punching Disabled

Welcome to the magical world of bamboo harvesting! In this microgame, you see the bamboo below you growing super fast! There are a total of 6-24 bamboo plants. All of them will grow very fast*. Wait for the bamboo to grow to the point where you can harvest them! If you can harvest one bamboo, you win! In this microgame, there are multiple strategies to get the one required bamboo. Or you bet on one bamboo and hope it will grow to the harvest arena in the time limit, or you just run around and look which bamboo is growing fast. Reflex will be a big factor (especially in Hard Mode), because multiple people will be ready to harvest the same bamboo.

I think this microgame is nothing like any other one. There is nothing really involved in Minerware with 'growing plants'.

*Of course it isn't possible in vanilla minecraft to grow plants that fast (sugar cane, bamboo, cactus, chorus plant,...). So there is a command neccesary. The randomTickSpeed allows us to grow plants a lot faster. How higher the value, how faster the plant will grow.
RandomTickSpeed.PNG

Normal: Fast grow rate - A lot of bamboo to harvest in allowed time
Hard: Slower grow rate - Less bamboo to harvest in allowed time

Boat Crashers:

- Versus the game but people can kill eachother.
- Small luck factor
- Punching Disabled

Be a sailor and sail trough the arena without crashing in a wall or in another player! Everyone spawns in a boat and will go automaticly forward. If you bump in a wall (or pillar), you die. If you bump into a player, you die, and also the other player! Even if you are a skilled player and know how to conquer the arena, you aren't prepared for the Alex that sails against your boat! BOEM! Both are in the losing cage. If you survive in the limited time, you win!

Normal: No obstacles
Hard: Few obstacles

This prototype is very small made, the real arena would be a lot larger. (Hard map, because of the pillars)
Boat Crashers.PNG

Shape Runners

- Versus the game, but players will kill theirselves and others
- Small luck factor
- Punching Disabled

This microgame could possibly be an microgame existing out of 3 very small games (micromicrogames). Each will be played in 5-8 seconds. After the fist game, you will directly spawn in the 2nd game. There is an arena. In this arena, there are different dots. The players have to stand on one of the red dots. Actually this game is a bit a team microgame with all the 12 players. But unfortunately, we know the people's brain and it will in almost every case not work. If you stand at the end of the timer on a red dot, by your own, you win! If you stand on a red dot with multiple players, you and the other players that stood on the same dot lose. There will be players that fall off, even when there is a dot for everybody, because Players are afraid that they won't have enough time, so they hope the other player will go to another dot. I would suggest you do only maps where there is at least 1 dot for everybody, so there is a chance everyone wins. (this could be an achievement :))

Normal: More time & dots closer to eachother
Hard: Less time & dots further from eachother

This is a w-form map (12) :
W-form.PNG

This is a smiley-form map (12) :
Smiley.PNG

This is a wheel-form map (Maybe an achievement if you stand in the middle? This would lead to competition to stand in the middle) (13)
Wheel-form.PNG

What's New?

- Against the game, no other player influence.
- No luck factor
- Punching Disabled

This microgame is a memory game. You will walk around on a flat arena, with different blocks that fill the floor. Try to memorize all the kind of blocks you see in a limited time (5-8 seconds). When the first timer hits 0, everyone gets darkness for a second. After this, you are on the same arena, but there is one little thing: One of the blocks (all wood for exemple) got replaced in a new block. Do you know what block is new in the arena? Stand on the block you think is new and win if you are right!

Normal: It is possible to show others, but this would lead to: 'What are the others doing? I do the same!' I think it's better to make less different blocks or blocks that look more different than the others.
Hard: No other players visible and more different blocks or blocks that look a bit the same (stone, cobblestone, diorite, granite,...)

I have made a prototype here, but the real map would of course be larger.
What's New Game.PNG

I thank you very much for reading this and I hope there is a/are minigame(s) you would enjoy playing.
I'm sorry if I present an already shown idea, but I promise these came out of my head. Every tip or commentary is welcome! Please don't forget to vote for the poll!

Greets
Kozimobo

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters! I'm back with 4 new microgames ideas! (These are a bit more passive) I haven't worked them out in details, and there is still a lot of work to do to make some a fun microgame, but I wanted to give you guys some more ideas! I would like if you can vote in the poll after reading all the microgames I present.

This is a list of 4 microgames I'm presenting to you. They are not in a particular order! (Titles are still bad)

- Bamboo Harvesting

- Boat Crashers

- Shape Runners

- What's New?

Bamboo Harvesting:

- Versus the players without combat.
- Big luck factor
- Punching Disabled

Welcome to the magical world of bamboo harvesting! In this microgame, you see the bamboo below you growing super fast! There are a total of 6-24 bamboo plants. All of them will grow very fast*. Wait for the bamboo to grow to the point where you can harvest them! If you can harvest one bamboo, you win! In this microgame, there are multiple strategies to get the one required bamboo. Or you bet on one bamboo and hope it will grow to the harvest arena in the time limit, or you just run around and look which bamboo is growing fast. Reflex will be a big factor (especially in Hard Mode), because multiple people will be ready to harvest the same bamboo.

I think this microgame is nothing like any other one. There is nothing really involved in Minerware with 'growing plants'.

*Of course it isn't possible in vanilla minecraft to grow plants that fast (sugar cane, bamboo, cactus, chorus plant,...). So there is a command neccesary. The randomTickSpeed allows us to grow plants a lot faster. How higher the value, how faster the plant will grow.
View attachment 155863

Normal: Fast grow rate - A lot of bamboo to harvest in allowed time
Hard: Slower grow rate - Less bamboo to harvest in allowed time

Boat Crashers:

- Versus the game but people can kill eachother.
- Small luck factor
- Punching Disabled

Be a sailor and sail trough the arena without crashing in a wall or in another player! Everyone spawns in a boat and will go automaticly forward. If you bump in a wall (or pillar), you die. If you bump into a player, you die, and also the other player! Even if you are a skilled player and know how to conquer the arena, you aren't prepared for the Alex that sails against your boat! BOEM! Both are in the losing cage. If you survive in the limited time, you win!

Normal: No obstacles
Hard: Few obstacles

This prototype is very small made, the real arena would be a lot larger. (Hard map, because of the pillars)
View attachment 155865

Shape Runners

- Versus the game, but players will kill theirselves and others
- Small luck factor
- Punching Disabled

This microgame could possibly be an microgame existing out of 3 very small games (micromicrogames). Each will be played in 5-8 seconds. After the fist game, you will directly spawn in the 2nd game. There is an arena. In this arena, there are different dots. The players have to stand on one of the red dots. Actually this game is a bit a team microgame with all the 12 players. But unfortunately, we know the people's brain and it will in almost every case not work. If you stand at the end of the timer on a red dot, by your own, you win! If you stand on a red dot with multiple players, you and the other players that stood on the same dot lose. There will be players that fall off, even when there is a dot for everybody, because Players are afraid that they won't have enough time, so they hope the other player will go to another dot. I would suggest you do only maps where there is at least 1 dot for everybody, so there is a chance everyone wins. (this could be an achievement :))

Normal: More time & dots closer to eachother
Hard: Less time & dots further from eachother

This is a w-form map (12) :View attachment 155866
This is a smiley-form map (12) :
View attachment 155867
This is a wheel-form map (Maybe an achievement if you stand in the middle? This would lead to competition to stand in the middle) (13)
View attachment 155868

What's New?

- Against the game, no other player influence.
- No luck factor
- Punching Disabled

This microgame is a memory game. You will walk around on a flat arena, with different blocks that fill the floor. Try to memorize all the kind of blocks you see in a limited time (5-8 seconds). When the first timer hits 0, everyone gets darkness for a second. After this, you are on the same arena, but there is one little thing: One of the blocks (all wood for exemple) got replaced in a new block. Do you know what block is new in the arena? Stand on the block you think is new and win if you are right!

Normal: It is possible to show others, but this would lead to: 'What are the others doing? I do the same!' I think it's better to make less different blocks or blocks that look more different than the others.
Hard: No other players visible and more different blocks or blocks that look a bit the same (stone, cobblestone, diorite, granite,...)

I have made a prototype here, but the real map would of course be larger.
View attachment 155869

I thank you very much for reading this and I hope there is a/are minigame(s) you would enjoy playing.
I'm sorry if I present an already shown idea, but I promise these came out of my head. Every tip or commentary is welcome! Please don't forget to vote for the poll!

Greets
Kozimobo

Damn you did some good work and research on this i hope this will work maybe you can be a builder :o

Reactions: Kozi

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Damn you did some good work and research on this i hope this will work maybe you can be a builder :eek:

Thank you! I'm taking so much time to do this because this server has brought me years of joy!

I don't want to be a builder. I can't build nice things ;)

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I believe bamboo only got added into the game in 1.14. This creates a problem for players who play on 1.13 and below. I don’t think this game should be added because of this. Not everyone plays on 1.14.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
I believe bamboo only got added into the game in 1.14. This creates a problem for players who play on 1.13 and below. I don’t think this game should be added because of this. Not everyone plays on 1.14.

I understand. Actually, the same could work for sugar cane & cacti, so that could easily be changed.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Basically this ^
Though the bamboo minigame could be solved by using Sugar cane instead (Considering they look alike, though i'm not a command block person but it could work)

As far the other games, they look pretty awesome and fun to play around with!

Reactions: Smoothlyy and Kozi
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷