Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be considered?

• Total voters

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
So, this is probably the 420th thread about this issue, but I just want to suggest, yet again, to remove this.
I've been looking through the threads here and there, and found this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/minerware-boss-game-get-the-most-kills.131016/
"We will remove the game if that's the main issue."
Well, as you can see - It's been like 8 months. So I want to make another thread to remind everyone, mostly Staffs/Devs/Management about this.

The Actual Issue:
There's this, good old, really fun to use, not overpowered at all, ``Troll Kit.'' As you can see, it literally ruins the entire game.

This kit is way too OP and ruins the entire fun of the game. I know not everyone is good at PvP and we should give some people a chance, but this, is actually way too dumb. I don't know what did whoever made that was even thinking.. I had a video recorded about this just to bring awareness of how painful it is to actually play the game mode when people are using the Troll Kit.
As soon as I respawn, I either respawn in lava, or in the middle of 24 TNT exploding right into my face. (Or both.) Or I somehow get so lucky that I actually survive for a little while, only to die to TNT later on. This kit is way too OP and I would really like it to be either nerfed or completely removed.

• How should we nerf it? (If not completely remove it, that is.)
I was thinking of TNT cooldown, and spawn guard around the spawning point for the lava not to be put around the entire spawning areas and surrounding us with lava. (As seen on the video).
If I wasn't clear enough, it basically means you can't place lava in the area where you spawn in. Literally spawning in lava is just stupid. The 3 people that won were all using the troll kit..

I hope this thread gets taken seriously and the Staff team actually takes this in consideration and removes or makes this kit a little less OP.

Thank you for reading.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This is a tactic. It doesn't ruin the game, it's literally what the kit is made for. It should not be removed. It's called the 'Troll Kit' for a reason, you know.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
This is a tactic. It doesn't ruin the game, it's literally what the kit is made for. It should not be removed. It's called the 'Troll Kit' for a reason, you know.
Yes, I do understand it's a tactic - but spawning in lava is BS. Not to count the amount of TNT that's being thrown right into your face - I believe it's just OP and needs to be nerfed, but then again, I made this thread to hear everyone's opinion about this, so thanks for sharing yours.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Simple solution to this “problem” just remove the lava

I use quotation marks around problem because I have played 300+ games and never have I once been in a game where troll won
Not even in hard mode

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So, this is probably the 420th thread about this issue, but I just want to suggest, yet again, to remove this.
I've been looking through the threads here and there, and found this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/minerware-boss-game-get-the-most-kills.131016/
"We will remove the game if that's the main issue."
Well, as you can see - It's been like 8 months. So I want to make another thread to remind everyone, mostly Staffs/Devs/Management about this.

The Actual Issue:
There's this, good old, really fun to use, not overpowered at all, ``Troll Kit.'' As you can see, it literally ruins the entire game.

This kit is way too OP and ruins the entire fun of the game. I know not everyone is good at PvP and we should give some people a chance, but this, is actually way too dumb. I don't know what did whoever made that was even thinking.. I had a video recorded about this just to bring awareness of how painful it is to actually play the game mode when people are using the Troll Kit.
As soon as I respawn, I either respawn in lava, or in the middle of 24 TNT exploding right into my face. (Or both.) Or I somehow get so lucky that I actually survive for a little while, only to die to TNT later on. This kit is way too OP and I would really like it to be either nerfed or completely removed.

• How should we nerf it? (If not completely remove it, that is.)
I was thinking of TNT cooldown, and spawn guard around the spawning point for the lava not to be put around the entire spawning areas and surrounding us with lava. (As seen on the video).
If I wasn't clear enough, it basically means you can't place lava in the area where you spawn in. Literally spawning in lava is just stupid. The 3 people that won were all using the troll kit..

I hope this thread gets taken seriously and the Staff team actually takes this in consideration and removes or makes this kit a little less OP.

Thank you for reading.
I already knew what you were going to say from the title. I agree.
We know, but it literally ruins te game. You spawn in and instantly die. Sure it is called the troll kit, but it is completely unfair and no matter what, it doesn’t matter what the name is, it is completely unfair.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Bump: This is a video of myself and using it - I'm not good at using it but y'all still get the idea. That one moment where I got like, 6~ kills in one moment? Yeah. Or that _Dark2000 person that just used to get so many kills in instants... I really would love this thing to get removed.
*Amazing thumbnail ik ik*

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Arianagrande, Spuuuni and I already made a thread about this topic, and Camezonda replied:
As said in another thread about the Minerware deathmatch troll kit "I can agree that the troll kit is too overpowered and sometimes very silly. I'll be looking into this kit when it comes to a future update on Minerware! :p Thanks".

Locked.
This should be the answer ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

It’s been in the back of my head for a bit, and today I finally managed to update my formerly generic “About” section on my profile. Tell me what you think! Is there something else I should add?

P.S. if there’s any grammar errors, pls let me know :)
BicolourSine41 wrote on TottoOP's profile.
Hi Totto! How is your CubeHD tournament going?
BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
Where are the weekly challenges?
BicolourSine41 wrote on DuckL's profile.
hi
NOOO CAM YOU MONSTERR
IMG_9743.jpeg
Top Bottom