Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like none of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
So I like minerware, but all the game get boring after awhile. I thought of a few new games, and if you have any opinions about them, feel free to respond, and leave constructive criticism. (Key word being constructive.)

BOP IT: This minigame is based off of the popular Bop It Toy. There are three sayings that the screen will say. They are; Jump! Run! and Sneak! Once displayed, the players have 3 seconds to follow the directions or they will be out! The words will display randomly five times, and all of the remaining players will get one point.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: You have only 8 seconds to prepare. You have 9 dirt. It's not enough to be safe by yourself. You must make a friend quickly and build a house with a roof before the zombies start falling from the sky. Once one hits you, you have three seconds before the poison kills you.

BOSS GAME: The Olympics: There are three parts to this game.
The first part is Track and Field. After the screen says go, you race around the track, trying to be the first one at the end. (You can either lose hunger or not, I haven't decided yet.)
The second part is Boxing, everyone is matched with an opponent. If there is an odd number of players, the one with the lowest amount of points battles a zombie. There's two ways to earn a point. Number one, if you kill your opponent you get a point. Number two, if both you and your opponent are still alive at the end of the match you each earn a point.
The third part is Horseback Riding. In this game, everyone is on a horse, and you have to race your horse to the end by sprinting and jumping over obstacles. Make sure that PVP is off for this game and you aren't able to punch eachother off horses.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing your feedback. =)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I voted for all of them because they are very cool! Bop It does me think from Wii party, or something xD
And I love That game !! So I like to see it in minerware.

I don't really understand zombie Apocalypse, But I think it would be fun to have it as microgame!!

The boss game, Uh yes I love sports, so This idea would be cool!

But I don't know How other people are thinking about This so I'm gonna tag Some of them for you :P

EvanMCGamer

May 31, 2017
I voted for all of them because they are very cool! Bop It does me think from Wii party, or something xD
And I love That game !! So I like to see it in minerware.

I don't really understand zombie Apocalypse, But I think it would be fun to have it as microgame!!

The boss game, Uh yes I love sports, so This idea would be cool!

But I don't know How other people are thinking about This so I'm gonna tag Some of them for you :p

Thanks! I appreciate the positivity! To collaborate on the zombie apocalypse game, You have 9 dirt and need to build a house with a roof. If you don't build the roof, a zombie could fall in. its 8 blocks to build walls directly around you, but then you need two blocks to build the roof. One to place on top of one of the walls, and one to make the actual roof. If you build next to a person however, you each save two blocks because you don't have to build the walls between you, allowing both of you to make a roof. And if you don't build a house in time... all I can say is oh no....
=)

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
BOP IT: This minigame is based off of the popular Bop It Toy. There are three sayings that the screen will say. They are; Jump! Run! and Sneak! Once displayed, the players have 3 seconds to follow the directions or they will be out! The words will display randomly five times, and all of the remaining players will get one point.
I really like this idea! But we already have a microgame in which you have to sneak. Will that microgame be replaced for this one?

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE: You have only 8 seconds to prepare. You have 9 dirt. It's not enough to be safe by yourself. You must make a friend quickly and build a house with a roof before the zombies start falling from the sky. Once one hits you, you have three seconds before the poison kills you.
I'd say, give everyone 6 dirt or whatever block and you gave to build up within 2/3 seconds and then the zombies appear.

BOSS GAME: The Olympics: There are three parts to this game.
The first part is Track and Field. After the screen says go, you race around the track, trying to be the first one at the end. (You can either lose hunger or not, I haven't decided yet.)
That's a pretty easy game for a Boss Game. Go deeper into the idea to make it a real Boss Game. Though, I like how it's now, but not as a Boss Game.

The second part is Boxing, everyone is matched with an opponent. If there is an odd number of players, the one with the lowest amount of points battles a zombie. There's two ways to earn a point. Number one, if you kill your opponent you get a point. Number two, if both you and your opponent are still alive at the end of the match you each earn a point.
I like this idea! Well thought!

The third part is Horseback Riding. In this game, everyone is on a horse, and you have to race your horse to the end by sprinting and jumping over obstacles. Make sure that PVP is off for this game and you aren't able to punch eachother off horses.
Yeah, this is like the "Fly through the hoops" Boss Game, but I do like it.

Reactions: ItsDavey_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!