Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Find the Button address the problem of 'wait and see' and the fact nobody uses PVP by:

• Showing on the 3 second countdown the phrase 'Punch players and find the button!'

• Make all name tags hidden so players can't see where others are, amongst the boulders?

• Make the button change position every 3 times its pressed?

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
I'm super glad that rock boulders and stuff have been added to the Find the Button Microgame. Makes it harder and actually requires people to walk and run around to look for the button.

But there's still a couple of problems from what I've experienced, and also what I've noticed and felt personally upon observing these problems ingame.

First problem is that not many people seem to be aware that PVP's enabled in it, making it less of a hassle than it should be. I'm always the only one who spam punches everyone when we spawn in the platform for the microgame. I can imagine this being a lot more challenging if you have everyone punching amongst the rocky boulders trying to find the button.

Maybe for this, you can have it so it says 'Punch players and find the button!' during the 3 second countdown on the screen.

Secondly, the boulders themselves still don't eliminate the problem of people simply waiting around for others to press the button and disappear, and subsequently, people simply waiting to see where players disappear, so they can go over to the spot players disappeared at and get to the button without needing to find it.

Two things that can possibly be done to eliminate this problem. The first could be that you can make it so everyone's name tag doesn't appear at all, even when they aren't sneaking. This'd make it so if the button is behind a boulder or hidden amongst them, and players press it whilst being covered, other players won't be able to notice that they disappeared because their name tags were never there to begin with.

The other solution I've thought of is to make it so the button changes position for every three times its pressed? then for hard mode it'd obviously change position every single time it's pressed.

What do you all think?

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
That's a great idea. The find the button game is wai to easy and on bedrock, everyone gets the button because there is to much time. They can maybe make it so that only a certain amount of people can click the button or the button teleport after every click.
(Can you please add a poll so we can vote)

TheFogBro

Novice Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi there,
That's a great idea. The find the button game is wai to easy and on bedrock, everyone gets the button because there is to much time. They can maybe make it so that only a certain amount of people can click the button or the button teleport after every click.
(Can you please add a poll so we can vote)

Definitely. The time needs to be shortened as well.

I'll do a poll now.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom