Deleted member 469419

Wow! It looks amazing!

The landscape it's beautiful! :)

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Finally a minerware map submission, yAY!
Minerware is my favourite minigame on the server!
I like the map, it looks pretty good and elaborated so i can tell you really put effort into it.
Though, in my opinion, i think it needs some tweaks and improvements, i will point them out for you :)
  • The terraforming looks cool but i would tweak it a bit. Some people may find terraforming boring and stressful or sometimes not really important but it is.
    What im talking about exactly are those parts where the smoothness and curves are broken. I reccomend fixing this by hand, i know in bigger maps like this one it's harder to do this so to save time and effort just do it on the most visible parts.
  • In my opinion, some parts look a bit empty, making big maps require adding more stuff on it like organics and fillers. As this is a minerware map you dont have to worry about gameplay which means you can add anything you want and let your creativity fly, just make sure you leave enough space on the middle.
    I say this bc most of the map is organic grass, the other plants do help but it's not enough.
    I will give you ideas of stuff you can add according to the theme to make it easier for you: Watefalls, giant rainbow, dragon / flying creature, clouds, more big plants. If you want even more ideas then search "Fantasy" on google, it will help you a lot.
  • The water in the middle looks pretty much like Oriental map, i don't think this is a big deal but i would still give it something that spots the difference.
    Some ideas would be not making it flat but going down like the terrain or making waves.
That is all i have to point out for you, i admire that you were brave enough to submit this. It's not easy making minerware maps so i'm really happy to see this submission :DDD
Thanks for the feedback! I definitely will add waterfalls, more plants, probably smaller birds and maybe something bigger flying (maybe dragon) and clouds.
And yeah the water indeed looks like the water from the Oriental map.
This looks amazing, I love it. Honestly, you should apply for Designer.
Thanks! I shouldn't do it yet xd.
Wow! It looks amazing!

The landscape it's beautiful! :)
Thanks!

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You have very nice builds, why don't you apply for designer then you will get paid for it, a win win 1:your creation is played by thousands of players and 2: you get money for doing something your good at

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My sole existence purpose is to ruin perfect polls

3P4CGfu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom