Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hey there! Before I suggest a few extra stuff for these Minerware boss games, please do remember that these are just ideas, I do not know if they said anything about not adding anything to boss games. (Which I doubt!).

New Option = Selectable Boss Games
Price = 500
Type = One Time Only

Before the game starts, allows you to choose a boss game
(If multiple players choose different games, either the majority will be selected or a random one will be selected. If a player pays points for a game and it is not chosen, the points will not be spent.)

TnT Run = Double Jump
Price = 250 points
Type = Permanent

Allows you to double jump 3 times per game in the TnT Run boss game

TnT Run = Speed Potion
Upgradeable
Price = 100 / 200 / 350 points
Type = Permanent

Gives you a splash speed potion with speed 1 / 2 / 3 for 5 seconds
(I DO know that too much speed might mess you up, so I am open to your ideas for changes on this one)

TnT Run = Leaping Potion
Upgradeable
Price = 100 / 200 / 350
Type = Permanent

Gives you a splash leaping potion with jump boost 1 / 2 / 3 for 5 seconds

TnT Run = Elytra
Price = 1000
Type = Permanent

Gives you an elytra

Color Floor = Extra Color Splash Potion
Price = 75
Type = One time only

Gives you a(n) extra splash potion
Can be purchasable before the boss game starts (Max purchasable per game = 2)

Color Floor = Snowballs
Price = 100
Type = One Time Only

Gives you a stack (16) of snowballs that you can use to throw at and distract other players.
Can be purchasable before the boss game starts

Death Match = Pyromancer Kit
Price = 1000
Type = Permanent

This is a permanent kit.
- Chain Helmet (Fire Protection IV)
- Diamond Chestplate (Fire Protection IV)
- Chain Leggings (Fire Protection IV)
- Chain Boots (Fire Protection IV)
- Diamond Sword (Fire aspect 1)
- Bucket of Lava

(There can be many strategic kits for the PvP boss game, but for this thread, I am going to only put the Pyromancer.)

Spleef = One Pumpkin
Price = 150
Type = One Time Only

Gives you a pumpkin to build a snow golem of your own, that throws snowballs at other players

Spleef = Less Hunger
Price = 750
Type = Permanent

Makes you less hungry, making you live a little more without digging snow

Fly Through The Hoops = Slowness Potion
Price = 50
Type = One Time Only

Gives you (a) slowness potion(s) to slow you down, making you easily go thorugh the hoops (Max purchasable per game = 2)

Lucky Block PvP = One Lucky Block
Price = 250
Type = Permanent

Gives you a lucky block when the game starts.

That one other prison game that replaced Hedge Maze = Speed Potion
Upgradeable
Price = 100 / 200 / 350
Type = Permanent

TnT Bow Spleef = Speed Potion
Upgradeable
Price = 100 / 200 / 350
Type = Permanent

What did you guys think about these new stuff? Please do let me know! ^^

(Yes, I am aware the title says something different. I forgot to change it, I am sorry for the clickbait (>.<)

Reactions: ShinyArrow

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I actually only agree with selecting the boss game, because I think having no 'kits' is what makes MinerWare a special game. I'd prefer this game not to be ruined by whoever has the most points and would therefore not like to see most of the suggested things in game.

D

Deleted member 193885

I don't think the game should be pay to win but there are some annoying bossgames (like the maze) so being able to choose bossgame would be nice (:

Reactions: Hoshi

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
I think buying kits would give you an unfair advantice over people who don't have kits unlocked. I also think it's part of the game to have some annyoing minigames or bossgames where luck is needed. So the better players have a challange to win those and the less skilled players have some luck to win games where there skill is lacking.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I really think it wouldn't be a good idea to change MinerWare so drastically from a luck- and knowledge based game to a pay-to-win game. While some players might have hundreds of thousands of points, others only have few. MinerWare is one of the only games where you don't have to spend points on. Let's keep it that way.

The only thing you suggested which I quite find an interesting thing, is the points for voting. With a bit of changing up your idea, I think it'd be cool to have a new voting option: Voting for boss game. I feel like it'd be a cool feature to grant Obsidian rank. It would result in another new reason one would buy Obsidian rank. Having another feature for Obsidian rank is always welcome, as at this time, it's not that useful when considering the differences between Emerald and Obsidian.

Also, the Hedge Maze is gone (@FocusTurtle)

- Moved to Suggestions sub-forum.

Reactions: remio

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
New Option = Selectable Boss Games
Price = 500
Type = One Time Only

Before the game starts, allows you to choose a boss game
(If multiple players choose different games, either the majority will be selected or a random one will be selected. If a player pays points for a game and it is not chosen, the points will not be spent.)

I really like this idea, I think it would be nice spending points on think you like. That’s a +1 for me.:p

But as others already said, I think it isn’t a nice option to make Minerware a pay2win game, buying kits is a no for me.

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
België
by adding all these payment options it indeed comes down to pay2win. The option 'selectable boss game', is in my opinion a nice idea because you actually have the option to vote. It is also another extra addition to the ranks (or the option to vote without a rank, you should check it out)

You wrote it out neat and clear!

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
A kit system would sort of remove the fact that minerware is a luckbased game, which I don't really like. There are plenty of gamemodes where you can win by abilities and pure skill. Minerware is such an amazing gamemode because even the worst could lose and the worst could win. There are no benefits.
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT LIKE THIS MESSAGE EVEN IF YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom