Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it a good idea

• Total voters

Zack202Man

Jun 10, 2016
Hello Cubecraft
So recently I found that There is a way to get more kills by putting Lava and tnt arround the place that you spawn at Get the most kills
so
i thought that you Mods Could Make it that Give the player 5 sec invincible So that he could not be harmed by the Lava and the TNT when he spawn

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Hello Cubecraft
So recently I found that There is a way to get more kills by putting Lava and tnt arround the place that you spawn at Get the most kills
so
i thought that you Mods Could Make it that Give the player 5 sec invincible So that he could not be harmed by the Lava and the TNT when he spawn
I think its good how it is...

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
I don't really have a problem with lava spam, but my game has an awkward delay of 3~5 seconds between when I respawn and when I can start moving. This means that during this 3~5 seconds I am unable to move or attack, and people can farm kills off of me, so I'll support this.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not sure if I had problems with the lava spawn. It was, of course, very annoying and irritating. We can also say that you won't be able to place lava at the spawn because you get easily spawn killed otherwise.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I'm not sure if I had problems with the lava spawn. It was, of course, very annoying and irritating. We can also say that you won't be able to place lava at the spawn because you get easily spawn killed otherwise.
Same to me, i've never got any problems with it

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with this, spawn killing should not be a thing so +1 from me, but please keep in mind it is up to the developers and admins, Mods cannot add or change anything on the server. Goodluck though and enjoy the rest of your day :)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Its really annoying yes but i still think that its good as it is and that people just have to accept it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom