Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see it ingame?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
These days I primarily play bedrock so I'm unaware of all of the boss games on the java edition so someone please enlighten me to them and which specifically the post is referring to. I have to agree with other comments about the randomness in the game which is a defining characteristic of the game. It needs to be their to appeal to all skills and is vital to game play in my opinion.

Pyrenean

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2017
Sometimes boss games can be very boring and annoying so I think that voting for a boss game at the start of MinerWare can be very good. My suggestion is to be able to vote from Lapiz rank or Gold rank as there are a lot of players with those ranks and better ranks so this is only fair to give it to Lapiz/Gold rank but this is really your choice. Thank you.
I agree too its a really fun idea.
But it also ruins the fun of getting a random boss game.
maybe it could be implemented so that you can also vote for a random game.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

No. Minerware is a 'luck' gamemode. You never know what minigames you get when joining a game. That's what I like about Minerware. Sorry, I don't support this suggestion.

- Dutchy

Reactions: marcmq

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I disagree, Minerware is a game about random minigames that makes you think fast, people being able to vote for the boss game will mean the random part of the game will be over because those people will always vote for what they are good at.

Reactions: marcmq

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I disagree, Minerware is a game about random minigames that makes you think fast, people being able to vote for the boss game will mean the random part of the game will be over because those people will always vote for what they are good at.
not exactly what he meant, the suggestion was to add a vote as to have or not have a boss game. it would still be random. either way i say no, bossgames are a large aspect of it and shouldn't be taken away.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
ok everyone I am saying this because I see a lot of confusion I mean that in the start of MinerWare where you can vote for hard/normal there will be another vote option to vote for what the boss game is going to be PvP/color floor/etc but I like the idea that one of you said to be able to vote for random. I hope I cleared any misunderstanding!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom