Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see it ingame?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
Sometimes boss games can be very boring and annoying so I think that voting for a boss game at the start of MinerWare can be very good. My suggestion is to be able to vote from Lapiz rank or Gold rank as there are a lot of players with those ranks and better ranks so this is only fair to give it to Lapiz/Gold rank but this is really your choice. Thank you.

Olebeh

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ukraine
www.cubecraft.net
Sometimes boss games can be very boring and annoying so I think that voting for a boss game at the start of MinerWare can be very good. My suggestion is to be able to vote from Lapiz rank or Gold rank as there are a lot of players with those ranks and better ranks so this is only fair to give it to Lapiz/Gold rank but this is really your choice. Thank you.
It's a really good idea, I support it

daeSundae

Jan 13, 2020
Yeah, cool idea but boss game is something like a last chance to change your score so am not sure.

Reactions: Olebeh

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
1592572991233.png

Reactions: Olebeh

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think I will support this idea and I get that the boss games are boring sometimes, because there are not many of them. I think the best idea will be Lapiz+ when you can vote for that option. Why? With Lapiz you can't vote beside Health on EggWars than.

Also I have a reason to vote no, the boss game is the game when you can get 3 points, that's your last chance to give everything you have to get that win to become in the top 3! It's a huge bonus if you get those points. Even though, if you play Minerware too much it may be boring yeah, because you play minigames but they're just the same. But I'll say yes, I get when people getting boring because there aren't too many but boss games needs to be special too.

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
I don't think I would like it. at the moment it is al randomized we get al the different bossgames. but when voting comes in you will get always the same few bossgames. It's the same with map voting in featured games, it is always the same 1 or 2 maps.

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

hamelech2007

May 11, 2020
Israel
I respect your opinion but I personally prefer playing a game that is fun for me then a random and different one.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I disagree. Minerware is a little bit about ‘surprising’ mini-games. That’s why I like it to play, because you don’t know what kind of minigame you will get. Same counts for the boss game and I don’t like to see that people can influence the boss game because they will vote the game where they’re good at of course, and that’s not the point of Minerware at the end of the day.

If this will be implemented which I completely regret you will need at least Emerald rank to vote for this. Not Lapiz or Gold.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree aswell, as what EasyWest said above, Minerware is a game about random minigames which u can't guess and with being able to vote for boss games, it kinds loses the aspect of random minigames.

daeSundae

Jan 13, 2020
I disagree aswell, as what EasyWest said above, Minerware is a game about random minigames which u can't guess and with being able to vote for boss games, it kinds loses the aspect of random minigames.
He didn't mean to choose which boss game you want, he's asking to vote to do them before all the minigames

daeSundae

Jan 13, 2020
I disagree. Minerware is a little bit about ‘surprising’ mini-games. That’s why I like it to play, because you don’t know what kind of minigame you will get. Same counts for the boss game and I don’t like to see that people can influence the boss game because they will vote the game where they’re good at of course, and that’s not the point of Minerware at the end of the day.

If this will be implemented which I completely regret you will need at least Emerald rank to vote for this. Not Lapiz or Gold.
Yeah, just like i quoted no0binator_ he's asking for a feature to play boss-game at the very beginning of the game.

daeSundae

Jan 13, 2020
(At least that's what i understood, am supporting that idea NOT the Boss game selection one!)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom