Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
1,018
1,294
218
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
2017-01-01 (5).png
2017-01-01 (6).png
When I open minecraft and click the little square box to full screen it, this happens: Everything becomes to zoomed in,


Here you can you my fully zoomed in screen: (First Photo)


But, otherwise I do this. I pull the sides of my screen to make it enlarge.

And this is after enlarging by dragging the sides: (Second Photo)

Is there any way to change this?
 

Attachments

  • 2017-01-01 (5).png
    2017-01-01 (5).png
    336.4 KB · Views: 1,728
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
Try and hold Ctrl and minus at the same time, I don't really know. I remember I was once stuck like that zoomed in. I remember holding Ctrl and something else, try and mess around and see if you can unzoom
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Top Bottom