Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Well... This is a Map I made today and well it was really difficult to make but I finally did it!
I made this to the CubeCraft PvP Duels Server (Even tho I know it won't be added) I just wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think...
OsGPaO7.png

YwM5m9V.png
W3vWq4I.png

X8UGimi.png

Here it is!
(Don't hate please, I know you as a human always look the bad side of things but please try to respect)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
So we can't say " the Towers is too straight " ? Bc thats hate? We can Give you tips... ( That sentece Just irritates me)
Of course you can because that's not hating.
And yeah, it is a little map but I'm so bad building that thats the best I could do...
Thanks for the critic tho

Reactions: zSem_

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
what about making it a bit bigger, like that of the EggWars map Rome, with the giant colosseum in the middle, perhaps with villagers in the stands as spectators? not sure what affect that would have on the lag/ fps though.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
what about making it a bit bigger, like that of the EggWars map Rome, with the giant colosseum in the middle, perhaps with villagers in the stands as spectators? not sure what affect that would have on the lag/ fps though.
but this is only a suggestion, as the thread is called a Gladiator arena

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I would like making it bigger but I don't want to ruin the work.
Maybe I'll start a new one and make it more big and add more decoration but yeah...
Thanks for the suggesstion!

Reactions: 6views_

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
It looks cool, but like some already mention, you could make it a bit bigger. Also, maybe you can add some details and depth in the towers as that would improve the quality of the whole map a lot.

Anyway, keep on working like this and you'll become better and better :)

Greetings,
Huracan

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
It looks cool, but like some already mention, you could make it a bit bigger. Also, maybe you can add some details and depth in the towers as that would improve the quality of the whole map a lot.

Anyway, keep on working like this and you'll become better and better :)

Greetings,
Huracan
Wow! Thank you so much, I will sure take your suggestion as well!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Top Bottom