Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I was bored and i expend a few hours building the 15 playable characters of The binding of isaac Afterbirth+ in pixelart.
2020-03-20_18.17.31.png

Wich one is your favourite?
Tell below!!!

Last edited:

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Really nice pixel art! Azazel is my favourite one :D (especially because i loved using him)
good character, but realy sucks agains big bosses(delirium, hush...) because is lack of range.
my fav is the forgotten, ic an use the skeleton as a shield while i play as the ghost :), i also like Cain and Judas, realy good stats

Reactions: Marionex

Marionex

Mar 17, 2020
Poland
good character, but realy sucks agains big bosses(delirium, hush...) because is lack of range.
my fav is the forgotten, ic an use the skeleton as a shield while i play as the ghost :), i also like Cain and Judas, realy good stats

To be honest, each character has its own unique thing, and I always liked Azazel mostly because of his look :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom