Jul 21, 2019
signs.png

AHHHHHHH WHY CANT MINECRAFT JUST WORK!!!! 2 TIMES THIS WEEK. just help me
I have the correct email and pass, and well. THIS

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Ever tried to click on forgot password? You can reset it if you don’t know it anymore. Otherwise we can’t help you with this, you should contact Mojang.

Reactions: Reapz

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I mean if you know you're entering the correct password, I'd suggest typing literally letter by letter just so that you're not messing up if you're doing it too fast.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I've had this issue a lot before in the past. I first tried to log into the mojang website again. But some weeks later I came to the point that logging into the Mojang site didn't work anymore so I basically re-installed Minecraft and poof, the issue was fixed, forever. (At leasat until now)
It's a very annoying thing and I hope your issue will be fixed soon!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
In the past, I've had a problem similar to this - usually it's because Mojang's login servers are busy, or down, or you've tried logging in too many times (and it's then blocked your IP for a little bit). I would suggest just waiting and maybe go for a walk or watch a film or something :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
Top Bottom