Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
so every few minutes or so my minecraft will freeze up and i have to close it and restart it
its annoying so how fix
i allocated more ram to it but it no fix

This is not cubecrafts fault but you might have some fps problems. Download and install optifine here: https://optifine.net/downloads go to options--->video settings and lower all your settings there. Turn off unnecessary animations, particles, lower render distance(chunks), etc. Your game might look a little bit less smooth but it wil certainly decrease your lag

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
This is not cubecrafts fault but you might have some fps problems. Download and install optifine here: https://optifine.net/downloads go to options--->video settings and lower all your settings there. Turn off unnecessary animations, particles, lower render distance(chunks), etc. Your game might look a little bit less smooth but it wil certainly decrease your lag
why do you have a link to the cube rules in your signature?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
As @SlainByMe said, install optifine. If that does not help try reinstalling minecraft.
If even that doesn't work then you should ry changing the java path or reinstalling java.

But, it would be useful to know what it says when your minecraft freezes and you close it, does it crash? Or does it not do anything?
If it shows a crash, it would help us a lot if you tell us exactly what the crash report contains. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Hello!
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Hi Thjis, thanks for accepting the report!

I just reported another one too rn:)
Xi1m wrote on tejas45674065's profile.
hmm
iTz1Hamood wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
I love this summer name!
It's actually interesting name tbh
I wonder how you came up with it
Because it's realy first of its kind
And it just sounds cool:)

Have a great summer WarZ!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Top Bottom