Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
For those wondering why there is no big chimney on this train, I tried to replicate a reference picture I found online and that kind of locomotive didn't happen to have a big chimney.
If you google: ''Missouri Pacific Steam Locomotives'' I'm sure you'll find enough pictures of the train I tried to build.
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

Also, try ignoring the ''Soon-land'' and ''Soon Inc.'' text.
This train is part of a big project called ''SoonTM - Land'' I've been working on for a while now.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Awesome buildings! I am wondering how that you have made all these letters on your banners. That is already a good achievement. If I can buy a ticket from Belgium to Germany would be Awesome, but I don't think that the train stops in Belgium :(.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
For those wondering why there is no big chimney on this train, I tried to replicate a reference picture I found online and that kind of locomotive didn't happen to have a big chimney.
If you google: ''Missouri Pacific Steam Locomotives'' I'm sure you'll find enough pictures of the train I tried to build.
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

This train is part of a big project called ''SoonTM - Land'' I've been working on for a while now.
Nice build Jeroo!

F

Facelurite

The train is amazing and all , like your other builds , but I've forgotten what I was going to say. What was it? Oh yeah , you should do some steampunk builds. I love steampunk stuff

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
5FTgNlc.png

pAXEfqz.png

EYdqpz8.png

Great building,very in deatail

I love it how you did the words with the banners.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom