Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 10, 2021
Hi, this is more of a question than a thread actually, i just don’t want to post this on this discord and end up losing the conversation with thousands of other messages. Since there is no replay mod for bedrock (at least for use with servers), i want to know if its possible to return data from an online game (preferably with python, C or C++ can work too), storing all entities and blocks in a txt file every frame.
Example of what this might look like:

map = {a whole ton of blocks} (since the eggwars map can’t be modified, this can be strored in a dictionary)
players = {all players in game} (this should continuelsy update, inventory and position

the data file:

00:00:00: players.randomPlayer1.pos = [randomX, randomY - 1, randomZ] #all players fall from their cages
00:00:00: players.randomPlayer2.pos = [randomX, randomY - 1, randomZ]
# you get the point
00.00.05: players.randomPlayer1.inventory.iron -= 8
00:00:12: players.randomPlayer1.inventory.stainedClay += 16 #bought 16 stainedclay
00:00:21: players.randomPlayer2.inventory.stainedClay -= 1
00:00:21: map.append(that one block player2 placed)

I have never coded something to do with minecraft, and i want to know if such a thing is possible. And if possible, if it would be possible to port it to mobile, thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom