Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shall I make more skins?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • If you learn to shade better.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, do not waste your time.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
D

Deleted member 373055

Guest
Hello,

I tried to make a skin from a templar from the Assassin's Creed games. His name is Haytham Kenway, and he looks like this:

upload_2020-2-10_19-39-0.png

Assassin's Creed III takes place in America in the 18th century. Some players think it is the worst game ever, others like it. I spent some time playing it though.

You can find my skin here: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/13846229/haytham-kenway/
Feel free to use it.
 
D

Deleted member 481668

Guest
It looks difficult to make, so my respect that you toke some time into the skin. I am not a great fan of Assassin's Creed, but regarding the skin I like it. Maybe you can make the colors the same as on that picture, I think the skin will be perfect then! :)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Minecraft Bedrock: Talented Builder - Unlicensed
Top Bottom