Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Try headphones with a built in microphone, you can find them anywhere, and normally have two wires which corresponds to a plug in your pc/computer. They both should indicate microphone and audio, so plug those in into the plug (sense.) ABD should work. Good ones start from 15£

Angle and Curve headphones
I used headphones already... I'll get new headphones though, I pretty much broke those ones cause I fell off my chair while wearing them >.< (it has no back XD) And I tried sony and sienmhieser earbuds, they should work, its just whatever mic i try its really quiet.

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Try headphones with a built in microphone, you can find them anywhere, and normally have two wires which corresponds to a plug in your pc/computer. They both should indicate microphone and audio, so plug those in into the plug (sense.) ABD should work. Good ones start from 15£
I found one in poundland c:

Reactions: Soph

Atomiccheese1

Mar 22, 2014
So I'm having a problem with my microphone (on teamspeak anyway) which is, whenever I talk, its a loud scream/buzzing sound. You can even come on ts.. and see the sound xD. Sooo... any ways to fix this? (I know its my computers problem, but ive tried 3 mics and nothing changes, according to Insperett).
Ok I think this should work, go to the control panel on your computer and find the icon "Sound" click on it then select recording at the top part. Click on the microphone you're using and click properties in the bottom right. Then click on levels at the top then change the slider to a lot lower, if you don't know what to change it too rather test it as you change it or tell me your current level.

Atomiccheese1

Mar 22, 2014
Ok I think this should work, go to the control panel on your computer and find the icon "Sound" click on it then select recording at the top part. Click on the microphone you're using and click properties in the bottom right. Then click on levels at the top then change the slider to a lot lower, if you don't know what to change it too rather test it as you change it or tell me your current level.
Also, please buy this microphone if you want a cheap one which is clear and you wont need to speak close http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedlink-S...1428395007&sr=8-1&keywords=microphone+desktop

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk

Microphone Volume: 100%

Microphone Boost: 0 (thats the thing that makes the horrible noise, I turned it off @Guadi4n @Sn4zz xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom