Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!
Jul 27, 2022
My friend and I have a huge melon farm on our coop skyblock. It's set up like this; two slabs of wood on the top half, two pieces of dirt. That repeats a few times and all the melon stems planted did not grow. They have a free side and a melon stem side. When one side of melon stems was broken the other would grow in its place. Does anyone have a fix for this???

Jul 13, 2022
My friend and I have a huge melon farm on our coop skyblock. It's set up like this; two slabs of wood on the top half, two pieces of dirt. That repeats a few times and all the melon stems planted did not grow. They have a free side and a melon stem side. When one side of melon stems was broken the other would grow in its place. Does anyone have a fix for this???
Idk what you can do. But if its a bug/glitch you must report it in the forum ´ bug bedrock or java´

hpnxticsraix

Jul 31, 2022
Pretty sure you have to make the melons from on dirt, that's what my problem was.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
They do, I remember being confused when beetroot seeds popped out of the ground when there was no water nearby

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Melons and pumpkins don't need water to grow (you just need to use the hoe on the dirt and plant the seeds before the block turns back to dirt) but other crops do need water.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom