Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KariGamer

Jun 1, 2015
after complete the form, what i gonna do? push redeen cod or purchase, that mistake hapens to me twise, with gold and diamond, please can somebody explain me that! thx

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
Thanks for the answer
Don't know why that passive agressive mode was, I just wanted help on what to do
But thanks, I will email him now

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5Tk6Q3fWw
Okay guys, I made up a video showing how to claim a code. Of course, for privacy reasons, I chose not to put my personal info here. For you guys, all you have to do is do everything I did, only with with your personal details. If you still don't understand this process, try to read everything everyone said.

Also, if you already did this and the claim didn't work, you probably were too late. Please, the giveaway is almost over and we're having more angry people fussing over not getting a rank when they tried to redeem. Please, read the threads and all before claiming things you don't know how to.

When something says 15 ranks available, due to the massive size of the CubeCraft community, you'd have to be really fast about it. Some people see the Twitter post before others even when it comes out almost immediately. When I checked in to see the giveaway, I woke up about 5 minutes earlier. When the post came online, the instant response time for Twitter said 3 seconds. If the ranks run out in less than 20 seconds, you're most likely not going to get it due to the massive player base all trying to get to 15 codes (in case of the diamond rank).

In any way, someone please translate this to Spanish (not with Google Translate.) It would be appreciated.

Traducción a Español (Puede no ser 100% correcta ya que no hablo Inglés fluido xD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5Tk6Q3fWw
Ok chicos, hice un video mostrando como reclamar un código. Por supuesto, por razones de privacidad, decidí no poner mi información personal ahí.
Para ustedes chicos, todo lo que necesitan hacer es hacer lo que yo hice en el vídeo, solo con tus detalles personales. Si todavía no entiendes este proceso, intenta leer todo lo que todos dijeron.

Además, si ustedes ya hicieron esto y la reclamación no funciono, probablemente solo lo hicieron muy tarde. Por favor, el regalo de rangos esta casi terminado y estamos teniendo cada vez mas gente quejándose sobre no conseguir el rango cuando intentaron reclamarlo. Por favor, lean todos los hilos (posts) antes de reclamarlo cosas que ustedes no saben.

Cuando algo dice 15 rangos disponibles, por el masivo tamaño de la comunidad de CubeCraft, necesitas ser realmente MUY rápido sobre esto. Algunas personas ven el post de Twitter antes que otros incluso cuando salió casi inmediatamente. Cuando fui a checkear el regalo de rangos, me levanté 5 minutos antes. Cuando el post se publicó, la respuesta instantanea por twitter dijo 3 segundos, si el rango se van en menos de 20 segundos, lo mas probable es que no lo consigas por la base masiva de jugadores todos intentando conseguir los 15 códigos. (En este caso, el rango de Diamante)

I hope you appreciate this :)

Reactions: SevereWarning

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Is it possible to transfer your rank to antoher minecraft account?? (In general, so if you have like diamond rank on the one account, but want it on another, and you OWN BOTH ACCOUNTS)

Badges605

Oct 13, 2015
Yes. Best song ever. Aside from Rickroll, it is actually a very good song. Never gonna give you up, nevva gonna let you down. Never gonna run around , and desert you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom