Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

donleo123

Apr 30, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello CubeCrafters!

We recently got to an amazing 40,000 followers on our Twitter page, which is mind-blowing. And of course to say thanks and give something back to you guys we thought what better way to do this than a giveaway! So, we got put out a tweet yesterday saying if we got 2000+ retweets we'd do a give away, and the great community that you are got us beyond that target. At the time of writing this, the tweet currently has 2,250 retweets (WOW!), we also just passed the 4,000 tweet mark.

- HOW TO WIN -
I can hear you all screaming what's in the giveaway and how can I win! Well do not fear, I shall explain. Each day at 12 noon (THAT'S MIDDAY) GMT+1 (UK Time) we'll release a code on our Twitter account. This code will be first come, first serve. So, for example, the first 30 people to use the Iron rank code will get that rank, any after this will not get the rank (Sorry!). To use the code simply go to our online store, add the rank to your basket, and checkout. On the checkout page it'll show a field where you can enter the code. I've attached some photos below to help you out. But first, here's what's up for grabs and when. The higher the rank, the less chance you have to win (Yes, we like to play games & yes we are cruel).

- 30 IRON RANKS. (Released Friday 9th October) - GONE IN UNDER 2 MINUTES!
- 25 LAPIZ RANKS. (Saturday 10th October) - GONE IN UNDER A MINUTE!
- 20 GOLD RANKS. (Sunday 11th October) - GONE IN UNDER 30 SECONDS!
- 15 DIAMOND RANKS. (Monday 12th October)
- 10 EMERALD RANKS. (Tuesday 13th October)

- 5 OBSIDIAN RANKS. (Wednesday 14th October)

1) So first, put your Minecraft username into the store.
T2vuCxx.png

2) Select the package which you have a coupon for - (In this case, Iron).
ALdlQIb.png

3) Try to checkout with the coupon code.
sMezwQC.png

I hope all this makes sense, and if it doesn't just reply to this with any questions and I'll try my best to respond. I'm sorry but if you've already got a rank, of any kind, you will not be able to redeem a free rank as these are just 'Ranks' and not 'Rank Upgrades'. We might also give away a couple of free premium accounts, rank upgrades and a bit of CubeCraft merchandise but these will be manually decided by our staff team and may not 100% happen.

Thank you all and may the odds be ever in your favour.

- Joe :)

P.S sorry for the long post, here's a potato.
Potato.png
I have i rank so i can't buy it?!?!

tim3838

Jul 6, 2015
what is this? : You cannot checkout because you failed our required fraud checks.

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
You probably tried to select a different country that you live in, or the system just detected you maybe because you input something wrong, like adress or name

Botalon

Sep 12, 2015
pls cube tengo ya el codigo pero no me deja comprarlo pls ayudaaaaaaaaaaa estoy en el ts de cube pls ayuda

Crazy_Sniper_

Oct 15, 2015
Hey please I need help I already send a mail but i still have no answer, I said it on twitter but no one cares about it, is when I reedemeed the Code at 6 o' clock in the morning "USA actual hour" It let me do it and I still have the Code so PLEASE HELP ME!! ;( ;( ;( or ANSWER MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom