Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
upload_2015-10-10_13-3-10.png

I got this error :( What's up withg that?

InteligentExtent

Oct 10, 2015
Hi, Joe, I have a complaint/sort of problem which im quite upset about. I was redeeming the lapiz code and it said "The item or coupon is not allowed with these items" I had the code straight off twitter when you posted the thread since I was waiting. Im really upset! Hope we can sort this out.

TheSuper1207

Jan 18, 2015
My name: TheSuper1207

Case Type: Problem

Event: Very good morning staff cubecraft, I hope they are well, I want first to congratulate them for their work and for the event ranks, but that's where my problem, I have range "IRON" but I opt for a better range :(. ..and now I tried the "pencil" range and would not let me, I guess it's because I have range, I want to know if there is the possibility that enable the coupons also in the "rank-up" section please, she's asking C ... I want to play for the diamond range, I live in Venezuela, and otherwise can never be better than this range, and if necessary I remove the iron range to play on the other, can talk with me, Please, I want the diamond range, help me :(

TheSuper1207

Jan 18, 2015
Not so, with all due respect, said that was the first to redeem the coupon, and I threw the error in "Rank-up" is not allowed that coupon ....

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
sorry if not very well understood the message, use google translator (I speak Spanish) and does not translate too well ...
I did understand your message but I'm quite surprised at myself and probably other Spanish-English speakers that Lapiz means Pencil.

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I'm having the exact same problem! So annoying! :( I better get my lapiz rank because that is kind of scamming.
You would be correct.

People who are seeing an error, the ranks have been claimed before you could even checkout. We're giving away stuff for free, so your complaints are kind of invalid - it's not my fault you're too slow.

Ah alright! Fair play! :P

Thought I was fast, but apparently atleast 25 other people where faster than me. :P

ibeleC

Sep 26, 2015
Can someone please help me with this problem? I get this error as i click on the buy (or on the picture), it appears on every single rank but iron. (It's the "You're not allowed to purchase this item.") I tried getting the iron rank yesterday but i believe I was too slow even though i copied and pasted the coupon code as soon as it was put out. I would really like to be able to obtain one of the free ranks but I am unable to get to the 'fill in details page' because of this problem. I've look around and seen that I'm not alone with this problem so any kind of help/response would be much appreciated. Thanks.
upload_2015-10-10_12-54-55.png

ibeleC

Sep 26, 2015
It's because you already have another rank, to upgrade your rank, you should click on rank-up. This giveaway is only for people without rank since they are giving codes for ranks, and not rank-ups.
No, I currently do not have a rank. I have gone on the server as well just to see and I have the default Stone rank like everyone else who hasn't brought a rank. I have checked on my friends account user name and it works fine, it doesn't come up with this message. Plus even if I did want to rank-up it comes up with the same message.

Reactions: Soifam

Flasheriso

Dec 25, 2014
No where
I tried to get Lapiz today but it sayed that I couldnt redeem it, and I did it seconds after you tweet it.

Do you have the fill the spaces that says ´full name´ ´adress´ etc?

Emerg

Sep 30, 2015
Can I enter please?
I love cubecraft and I would love to win a giveaway because I usually enter alot of giveaways but I never get chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom