Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I add upon the Medieval House village? Making Windmills, Farms, bakers etc?

• Total voters

ForumZap

Feb 24, 2017
Germany
So recently I started building medieval things again, stables, taverns, churches - you know the deal. I built this house, and I needed some feedback, so here it is:
2017-02-25_00.21.56.png
2017-02-25_00.26.09.png
View attachment 130314
2017-02-25_00.21.11.png
2017-02-25_00.21.56.png

ForumZap

Feb 24, 2017
Germany
I have more Pictures, if people would like some more interior pics, or from different outside areas of the house, different angles - all the good stuff.

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
It looks cool so far, maybe you can add some farmland with carrots, wheet, potatos and things!

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
yes it looks great, Just a fact when building. Churches were often located near the center of the town/village because often it looked like a much wealthier building, nice place for the town to gather in an emergency, and for symbolic reasons.

ForumZap

Feb 24, 2017
Germany
yes it looks great, Just a fact when building. Churches were often located near the center of the town/village because often it looked like a much wealthier building, nice place for the town to gather in an emergency, and for symbolic reasons.

ForumZap

Feb 24, 2017
Germany
Definitely a helpful comment, I'll make sure to build it center-ish.
It looks cool so far, maybe you can add some farmland with carrots, wheet, potatos and things!
Thanks, I've already added a small wheat patch on the other side of the building, when I'm going to build a Windmill I'll make huge fields next to it, but not right now.
The design of the house is cool. I think you should make a YouTube channel to share your building!!
Too incompetent & lazy.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So eh, first.
I've seen some many of these. Really like 300 different kinds of medieval houses who all look similar.
Could you make a screenshot without shaders and a resourcepack please.
I don't use such things when building.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom