Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colosalben

May 23, 2014
and i am just really good at pvp jesus christ. Why do we always get the good pvpers banned and not the hackers?

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
All I know is that this: https://www.cubecraftgames.net/posts/86130/ is pretty obvious anti knockback. And possible Forcefield.
I dont want to get involved again... im just trying to help my friend. could you screenshare right now if possible with her? its too early for her to delete any possible clients at this moment for they are in almost every file. i already screenshared with her yesterday and saw nothing :/ i know she doesn't hack and that the video may be lag. BUT I do want to point this out in the video. she was hit once with the brick. slow the video down frame by frame. and you see that when she is hit with the brick, you see her get knocked back into the wall. even with the brick, any type of knockback into a wall will cause the player to not budge as much. However, you do see her bounce up a little. So in conclusion, anti-knockback is not present. And MrWatermelons shots were a little inaccurate which might have caused the misses. Plus, Pink go back to the video that AwkwardCanadian reported on me. I wasn't hacking, but you saw that i was able to hit fast and it appeared to have a longer range. Its just how the 2 different screens look while recording for it may cause alterations from both point of views. please think this over because i know she doesn't hack. thank you for your time and attention.

Colosalben

May 23, 2014
he only hit me once and i hit the block and went back at him so there is not AntiKnockback. And there is no forcefield just good pvp. i have proven to many people that i do not hack and that i am just really good at pvp... i will 1v1 you anytime and record it just to show you.

MrWaterMelon_

Apr 16, 2014
uk
I dont want to get involved again... im just trying to help my friend. could you screenshare right now if possible with her? its too early for her to delete any possible clients at this moment for they are in almost every file. i already screenshared with her yesterday and saw nothing :/ i know she doesn't hack and that the video may be lag. BUT I do want to point this out in the video. she was hit once with the brick. slow the video down frame by frame. and you see that when she is hit with the brick, you see her get knocked back into the wall. even with the brick, any type of knockback into a wall will cause the player to not budge as much. However, you do see her bounce up a little. So in conclusion, anti-knockback is not present. And MrWatermelons shots were a little inaccurate which might have caused the misses. Plus, Pink go back to the video that AwkwardCanadian reported on me. I wasn't hacking, but you saw that i was able to hit fast and it appeared to have a longer range. Its just how the 2 different screens look while recording for it may cause alterations from both point of views. please think this over because i know she doesn't hack. thank you for your time and attention.
this is the second video of her hacking

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
this is the second video of her hacking
yeah... but to be completely honest, the first video was a bit suspicious, but the second one i didn't see really hacks :/ it may have been kill aura, but, usually, most people who have kill aura, have anti-knockback as well. The second one shows no anti-knockback because of the wall like i mentioned before, but she seemed to be always looking at you and you didn't move around that much... so its either really good PvPing skills, or just kill aura which to me, it isn't.

MrWaterMelon_

Apr 16, 2014
uk
yeah... but to be completely honest, the first video was a bit suspicious, but the second one i didn't see really hacks :/ it may have been kill aura, but, usually, most people who have kill aura, have anti-knockback as well. The second one shows no anti-knockback because of the wall like i mentioned before, but she seemed to be always looking at you and you didn't move around that much... so its either really good PvPing skills, or just kill aura which to me, it isn't.
i hit her once with the brick withch should of sent her flying of the roof

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
she should never of been unbanned in the 1st place and that vid proves all
Its hard to tell. I literally have never defended someone this much on a ban appeal before. the only reason im doing this is because i know she does not hack. Its rough seeing innocent people hack. and i know the feeling of being in that tight situation before like she is. but to me, there is a way this can be settled. First: have a 1v1 and see if shes a good PvP'er. Both record, and if she is a good pvper, then the next step. Step #2: go back to the exact spot she was in on that map and with a brick, see if she is propelled at the wall, but not hot so that she fly's off the roof. And if these happen as a result, then she should be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom