Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should MCSG have separate lobbies for Solo and Teams?

• Total voters

Insomniuh

Dec 31, 2015
Utah
www.youtube.com
I would like to start off by saying that while this is not exactly the most original idea, I believe it's a solid one. In the MCSG lobbies, why not have Solo on one side, and Teams on the other? I understand that this would add a lot off work for mods (with banning teams in the solo mode and all), so it's not practical in that manner. However, I know it is frustrating to many players who aren't capable of taking out teams alone. I personally don't mind seeing teams (usually), but I do rage a tad bit if its me vs. a team in the Deathmatch. I also feel that this would not make filling games slow. Let me know what you guys think about this by answering the poll. Curious to see the numbers. :) Thanks for looking!

-Insomniuh

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
I would like to start off by saying that while this is not exactly the most original idea, I believe it's a solid one. In the MCSG lobbies, why not have Solo on one side, and Teams on the other? I understand that this would add a lot off work for mods (with banning teams in the solo mode and all), so it's not practical in that manner. However, I know it is frustrating to many players who aren't capable of taking out teams alone. I personally don't mind seeing teams (usually), but I do rage a tad bit if its me vs. a team in the Deathmatch. I also feel that this would not make filling games slow. Let me know what you guys think about this by answering the poll. Curious to see the numbers. :) Thanks for looking!

-Insomniuh
I like MCSG how it's now. Why a team mode if it's allowed to team? And when you play alone, choose the vampire kit. With the vampire kit it's easy to kill a team: focus one player, kill him and you get your health back and kill the other one.

Reactions: Insomniuh

Insomniuh

Dec 31, 2015
Utah
www.youtube.com
I'm more curious to see what people think. I don't usually have any trouble myself with teams until there's three at once. I don't mind either way personally.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
It's good how it is right now. Although it would be nice to have a team section bcs it isn't fun facing a 3 or 4 people team.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom