Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
I read the forumns on what mods are allowed to use. Example auto bridge and wheel mod are not allowed in general.

Today again, i saw a person (with no speed cuz that dude didnt have any particles) effortly shift speedbridging without the twerk movement what other dudes are doing (the shift, unshift order). But i guess Sentinel doesnt find all the mods?

The above mentioned was shocking, but I experience some building fights where the other dude builds 5-10x faster than me a tower or sloped walkway like Fortnite. With high FPS it still shouldnt be possible to outrun/outbuild an other dude with high FPS. I have seen many wheel mouse video's where the player builds on the same speed as the dude that my friend and I faced today. After that I read a forumn page, where there was written that the wheel mod isnt allowed... How does this fit/ does Sentinel not fish those mods out because the report button doesnt tag those mods/illegal mod.

Reactions: Rocks1 and Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea Sentinel doesn't catch everything but it actually catches a lot i was just recently in a game with a fly hacker and they were banned by sentinel in game :o
Anyone you think is hacking tho you can report them on the reportsite if your on java and a mod will decide if its illegal or not if sentinel doesnt catch it first

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I read the forumns on what mods are allowed to use. Example auto bridge and wheel mod are not allowed in general.

Today again, i saw a person (with no speed cuz that dude didnt have any particles) effortly shift speedbridging without the twerk movement what other dudes are doing (the shift, unshift order). But i guess Sentinel doesnt find all the mods?

The above mentioned was shocking, but I experience some building fights where the other dude builds 5-10x faster than me a tower or sloped walkway like Fortnite. With high FPS it still shouldnt be possible to outrun/outbuild an other dude with high FPS. I have seen many wheel mouse video's where the player builds on the same speed as the dude that my friend and I faced today. After that I read a forumn page, where there was written that the wheel mod isnt allowed... How does this fit/ does Sentinel not fish those mods out because the report button doesnt tag those mods/illegal mod.
Sentinel is the Network anticheat, this is an automatic cheat detection system that is intended to ban as many hackers as possible without requiring an staff member to do so.

Sentinel actually works pretty well and bans most of the hackers I see within the Network. Not forget to mention that Sentinel is different depending on the network you are playing on. Java Sentinel is way better than Bedrock Sentinel for a simple reason, it is a much matture anticheat as it has been under development for much more time.

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
I do understand that hack mods are fished out. But the smaller mods like wheel or even combo(more range)/aim hitter I still see regulary in the game. Those cant be fished out, but are they then legal in some sort of way..?
I dont really remember those names so i dont know what happens to them

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
and i do not screenrecord my plays, so i cant proof it all. I hoped that Sentinel fixed those fast builders and extra range..

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I do understand that hack mods are fished out. But the smaller mods like wheel or even combo(more range)/aim hitter I still see regulary in the game. Those cant be fished out, but are they then legal in some sort of way..?
I dont really remember those names so i dont know what happens to them
Reach mods are usually detected by Sentinel, others such as autoaim are harder to detect. However, if you believe someone is using hacks you can report them via in-game by using the command /report (only works on java and if you have a rank) or /sr. You can report them aswell via forum including video evidence at reports.cubecraft.net (java) or at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/bedrock-player-reports.88/ (bedrock).

Reactions: lunatic86

lunatic86

Jan 30, 2022
curious, sentinel bans are most of the time perma bans right? Cuz I do remember a good 100 accuracy obsidian player who at some point never showed up again. It was clear he had some sort of hacks.

Jun 22, 2020
Were you playing bedrock or java?
If you're on bedrock, this bridging is easy, it just takes about 5 minutes to learn.

Newbietown

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2021

It will try

a2iqq

Jul 21, 2022
yes !!!

SrAndro

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2018
Sentinel está muy bien, solo que no detecta todo, pero poco a poco se desarrollará más, de eso seguro.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom