Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Unsure where to put this thread but it has become apparent that false bans are not getting seen to.

Zqrathos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cye41BM6HHzwy5pRgwGd1vDojtHcw4uF/view?usp=sharing

NqnoXI

DextenXD

Blackiecrew
https://streamable.com/z7u4f5

These are only a few examples of people being banned for literally nothing. But Sentinel does make mistakes.
What bothers me is that alot of these reports are either not being looked at properly or not at all.
(Screenshots from the CC discord from the last few days).
1631479966209.png

1631480066984.png

1631480082634.png

1631480143734.png

1631480181032.png

1631480233227.png

NqnoXI - Has appealed and not had a response for over a week when the message says 3 days. (still yet to hear a response)

DextenXD - No response for 5 days

Myself - Had my appeal rejected for no reason and was banned for a week. was only unbanned cuz I have a sentinel dev on discord.

Zqrathos - Just was banned today and will probably suffer the same fate.

Staff are stating that this is due to person reasons but it seems to me that sentinel reports are not being looked at at all atm. Surely if all 3 sentinel devs are not able to respond that Admins or other devs should be able to at least try to alleviate the issue.

The sentinel appeal system needs to change, having staff be the ones to respond for the Devs only makes the staff members look incompetent if they don't respond or wrongly reject the appeal. Mods should be responding using the name of the developer that rejected the appeal.
As for the backlog, there needs to be a system to deal with this. As this is completely ridiculous how despite knowing that sentinel devs are having personal issues that there is no system in-place to account for that.

Please sort this out.

An option I can suggest is to temporarily have sentinel bans only last a week. That way if devs do not respond within a week then they can be unbanned. If it is a false ban then it is only a week and it can be removed once the dev has looked at it. If it is a deserved ban then the dev can ban them again for the full 30 days.

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Hasn’t happened to me but if it does I understand cause I found something but I don’t actually know if using it is a cheat or not I’m going to put some footage on the discord tomorrow to ask about this

GrimstrrMCBE

Dec 18, 2019
I've been playing on the server since mid-2019 and have never heard of this happening. There is a chance the players were cheating in the past? If not, it might be an issue with lag or the way packets were sent? I'm don't know much about this kind of stuff, so I may be wrong.

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
Unsure where to put this thread but it has become apparent that false bans are not getting seen to.

Zqrathos
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cye41BM6HHzwy5pRgwGd1vDojtHcw4uF/view?usp=sharing

NqnoXI

DextenXD

Blackiecrew

These are only a few examples of people being banned for literally nothing. But Sentinel does make mistakes.
What bothers me is that alot of these reports are either not being looked at properly or not at all.
View attachment 199815
View attachment 199816
View attachment 199817
View attachment 199818
View attachment 199819
View attachment 199820

NqnoXI - Has appealed and not had a response for over a week when the message says 3 days. (still yet to hear a response)

Myself - Had my appeal rejected for no reason and was banned for a week. was only unbanned cuz I have a sentinel dev on discord.

Staff are stating that this is due to person reasons but it seems to me that sentinel reports are not being looked at at all atm. Surely if all 3 sentinel devs are not able to respond that Admins or other devs should be able to at least try to alleviate the issue.

The sentinel appeal system needs to change, having staff be the ones to respond for the Devs only makes the staff members look incompetent if they don't respond or wrongly reject the appeal. Mods should be responding using the name of the developer that rejected the appeal.
As for the backlog, there needs to be a system to deal with this. As this is completely ridiculous how despite knowing that sentinel devs are having personal issues that there is no system in-place to account for that.

Please sort this out.

An option I can suggest is to temporarily have sentinel bans only last a week. That way if devs do not respond within a week then they can be unbanned. If it is a false ban then it is only a week and it can be removed once the dev has looked at it. If it is a deserved ban then the dev can ban them again for the full 30 days.
Ye I know a few ppl who expirienced this so I had to fight the magic and mayhem boss alone and I couldn’t win the final fight :(

MohamedAZo69

May 9, 2021
egypt
i

Zqrathos

NqnoXI

DextenXD

Blackiecrew

View attachment 199815
View attachment 199816
View attachment 199817
View attachment 199818
View attachment 199819
View attachment 199820

Please sort this out.

i got perm ban and i have vip level 5 and iam still banned on the server i want to catch horroh bundle

Last edited:
Reactions: GHSpaghetti
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom