Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
Now this is something maybe kind of important but it's for the non-pc players. Around the release of the Halloween event, for some reason, matchmaking ceased to exist. I've been put in matches that are with pc players and because of this I can't play a single thing properly, it feels like the Hive now and the only reason I play on cubecraft is that it places you with players who have the same platform as yours.

I don't know how or what happens but I know that device based matchmaking isn't a priority while searching for game, and I think this should be fixed ASAP.

When finding a game, the server should place you in a game of
1st Your device [ Give this the most priority ] [ games can be marked as TOUCH or CONSOLE ]
And 2nd Your region [ Give this about as much priority but a bit less ]

If there are no games marked as TOUCH/CONSOLE then the server should try to search for games in the 2nd closest region [2nd closest because you probably don't want absolute trash ping] to you which are marked TOUCH/CONSOLE, if THIS still fails then the server should try sending you to games which are not marked TOUCH/CONSOLE.

It's only a idea and I don't even know if this can be implemented but I would really like if this is added. I don't know why Faster matchmaking is a priority for cubecraft like I can wait but don't just put me in any game :/.
Just a suggestion, good day.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom