Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AskingSamagra

Jan 18, 2021
Now this is something maybe kind of important but it's for the non-pc players. Around the release of the Halloween event, for some reason, matchmaking ceased to exist. I've been put in matches that are with pc players and because of this I can't play a single thing properly, it feels like the Hive now and the only reason I play on cubecraft is that it places you with players who have the same platform as yours.

I don't know how or what happens but I know that device based matchmaking isn't a priority while searching for game, and I think this should be fixed ASAP.

When finding a game, the server should place you in a game of
1st Your device [ Give this the most priority ] [ games can be marked as TOUCH or CONSOLE ]
And 2nd Your region [ Give this about as much priority but a bit less ]

If there are no games marked as TOUCH/CONSOLE then the server should try to search for games in the 2nd closest region [2nd closest because you probably don't want absolute trash ping] to you which are marked TOUCH/CONSOLE, if THIS still fails then the server should try sending you to games which are not marked TOUCH/CONSOLE.

It's only a idea and I don't even know if this can be implemented but I would really like if this is added. I don't know why Faster matchmaking is a priority for cubecraft like I can wait but don't just put me in any game :/.
Just a suggestion, good day.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom