Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Criiss

Oct 23, 2015
I have an idea and that is that after 30 minutes of departure the eggs of all the teams disappear and there is a sudden death I think it is a good idea since it happens many times that the campers and do not want to leave their island in any moment and it is tedious to have to do the same thing as them in order to win because there comes a point where it is boring, thanks.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
While this would be quite nice in principle, it would promote camping on your island until the deathmatch, which would ruin the point of the game. Implementing this would sadly cause most if not all games to be at least 30 minutes long before anyone even leaves their island after getting diamonds (in my opinion).

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
That’s true, I also met a lot of campers in the past weeks. But that’s part of EggWars I guess, I’m already used to the fact that EggWars games might be 20 minutes+. And as Sulphate said, implementing the deathmatch would cause even more campers.

Reactions: Sulphate

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I get campers are annoying but I like the whole defend your egg thing and it will just be unfair to people that have protected their egg, it does that on Hive treasure wars and I don't think it should be put into eggwars on CubeCraft just my opinion

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
At 1 side I think its a good idea... but the other side, I don't think its a good idea, because eggwars is fine how it is now... and maybe a different servers that its gonna bee You idea... something like Speed Eggwars

Reactions: Skoedel

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I dont think I would like this, for me it is good as at is now.

But I’m not the only player ;) I suggest you make a poll and add it to your post (Post edit) and let the community vote!

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
I have an idea and that is that after 30 minutes of departure the eggs of all the teams disappear and there is a sudden death I think it is a good idea since it happens many times that the campers and do not want to leave their island in any moment and it is tedious to have to do the same thing as them in order to win because there comes a point where it is boring, thanks.
No, i like how it is now

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
But when a camper shoot you from you britch are you also dead...

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom