Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
(eggwars, but may apply to other modes)

-All kill notices need to follow same pattern, whether that's killer first or victim first. The variation on style of death notices is too much to read at a glance. Some flavor is fine, but it needs to be consistently X killed by Y or Y kills x every time.

-said this before, but global chat messages need team color of player for quick ID of which team is talking (your own? Another? Which?)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
- I've always found it difficult like you to know who killed who it would be nice if they made them all the same way. they can also just make the name red for the player who got killed.

- It would be nice It's hard to know what teams said what.

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello!

I get your complainment about the global chat. It would be nice if you could see from which team the speaking person is, and maybe if he is alive or eleminated.

But I think the kill messages isnt that worse. Why would you want to know who killed who? If it is my teammates who dies, I hear him screaming on Discord ;)
Maybe I understand it if you could explain in what context it is annoying?

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Furthermore, 'dark blue' needs to be renamed blue when it's the only blue team in teams of 4.

abd yellow text should not be used for general messages like eggs being smashed if there is also a yellow team

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom