Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pubg or fortnite?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
ive been noticing more and more hackers everyday. yesterday, i saw 3 hackers in ffa. one of the hackers was using teleport hacks and the fastest bhop i ever saw and somehow, sentinel couldnt detect him hacking. this needs to stop

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Why the poll? I don’t like both tbh.

And If Sentinel isn’t banning them, why not taking your time to record them? Also in the past few weeks, most hackers have been banned by Sentinel (in FFA assasinations). So remeber sentinel is getting better and better, and the anti-cheat is also working in waves.

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Why the poll? I don’t like both tbh.

And If Sentinel isn’t banning them, why not taking your time to record them? Also in the past few weeks, most hackers have been banned by Sentinel (in FFA assasinations). So remeber sentinel is getting better and better, and the anti-cheat is also working in waves.
because there's an anticheat that's meant to work? not the players??? duhh

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe
D

Deleted member 100818

ive been noticing more and more hackers everyday. yesterday, i saw 3 hackers in ffa. one of the hackers was using teleport hacks and the fastest bhop i ever saw and somehow, sentinel couldnt detect him hacking. this needs to stop
upload_2018-3-28_11-45-58.png

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
We have some reasons why bhop barely gets detected, but i’m not sure if i’m allowed to share so I will just shut my mouth about it. Just so you know, Crazyman is still working hard on improving Sentinel, but it’s a lot to take due to the new “discuss your appeal” thing. He has to reply to those it AND has to develop new things for sentinel, so it might slow down some things, but not everything. We’re all working the best we can, in the meantime, please report players at reports.cubecraft.net and we will check it out asap. Or you could scream names in #staff-help on our discord but help is not guaranteed. I will try to monitor discord a little more since things finally cooled a bit down for me, but you could also always PM me when you need help with cheaters.

- locked.

PS: fortine because it’s free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom