Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which of these suggestions would you like to have?

• Remove the filter in the party chat (Chat Filter)

• Add a option where you can disable and enable the filter in the party chat (Chat Filter)

• Add a voting system for speed (Speed Eggwars)

• Make obsidian less expensive (Speed Eggwars)

• Make a 10v10 map (Speed Eggwars)

• Add a voting system for time (Normal + Speed Eggwars)

• Add a new ability (Normal + Speed Eggwars)

• Make TNT more powerful (Normal + Speed Eggwars)

• Update the vanity (Vanity)

• Change the parkour microgame (Mineware)

• Make the scores fair (Mineware)

• Add an option where you make the forums black (Forums Update)

• Reduce the cooldown. (Forums Update)

• Add more characters (Forums Update)

• Make sure everyone can get every trophy (Forums Update)

• All of them :D!

• None of them! >:(!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ok, so I've looked at this thread about 15 times (thought about it a lot) and I've been meaning to reply to it for a really long time :p I'll miss out my opinion on a few for the reason that I feel they don't really apply to me. For example I don't really play egg wars so I feel like my opinion wouldn't be too valid for it (though I do like the speed voting idea) :p

Vanity
I am very for a vanity update, in my opinion is is really needed and a few years overdue. I love the partical effects in this, I think it would be cool to give partical effects some kind of way to interact with them though so instead of unlocking individual partical effects and they are layed out individually, you could unlock them by colour and shape. When you click the colour you want you would be given an item which is put next to where your gadget would go that you can click to change the appearance of your partical effect? Or maybe the other way around :p (I hope that makes sense ._.)
I also think it could be cool to add party partical effects or party gadgets or even kind of party mini mini games that you can use in lobbies.
I love the miniatures here (especially the Steve and Alex ones ;D)
I'm just going to say I love all your vanity ideas because there are so many and I like them all xD I think there is so much more potential in vanity, more than just what you wear and I think it would be a great general atmosphere created on the server.

Chat Filter
Personally the chat filter has never really bothered me or caused me any problems, I can understand why things are in the chat filter but I can also understand why people got upset over it. I think I like the idea of being able to toggle it but I don't have any big opinions on it really.

Trophies
I do think the trophies should be obtainable at all times to make it fair but I also like the idea of having trophies that not everyone can obtain, the biggest downside is that some members who have put a lot of time into the forums won't be able to get those trophies simply because they just weren't here on the forums. I know they are only a small feature but it would still be nice to make it so everything is still obtainable.

More Characters/lower cooldown
I would really like to see these implemented, especially the cooldown. I think a minute at the moment is way too long. I know it stops spam but even so, I think 30 seconds is enough. I've never personally had a problem with it even as a member because I have never really been the kind of person to post things all the time but I know others are always active around here.

Egg wars speed voting
I'm actually really interested in this, I'm not one to play eggwars that often mainly because I don't have a great computer and when the generators get upgraded the entities make me lag (I play on almost a literal potato) but I would like to see speed voting in egg wars, I haven't played speed eggwars in a while but it is the version I prefer out of the two. I think it could be cool to see this on the server.

I hope Ive not been confusing xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday
qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
Top Bottom