Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I have a question... Are you going to give out ranks every month because then there are going to be ALOT of donors :p
Nah, besides, the killers get points, and the winners get ranks, so there would only be 5 winners each month, and if one of the winners already have that rank, they get points.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
And anyway if I come first at the end of the month , I don't want the points pr ranks U want to be un muted ;-)

Is that allowed?
Not exactly, people can have all rights to swear but will get muted if caught, and thats a mods job, and a person choice. For example: MCEruption was muted for swearing, soon after he got his rank, so getting a unmute instead of a rank or points will be kind of useless with trust. I know you're an emerald donor, but unmutes by that isn't a really good idea.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
We thou shall march, in March, with ze band playing on, thou shall be free, too all, to March, in the new, month, fresh, of, March.

Thank you @halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man for implementing the new skywars maps, End and Temple, I myself like temple because you get to hide in the huts... but for end... my homebiome... eh, the obsidian towers. -Snipe- -die- *failure*

Reactions: Marta

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
Nah, besides, the killers get points, and the winners get ranks, so there would only be 5 winners each month, and if one of the winners already have that rank, they get points.
Oh ok!! Thanks.. or else every other person would be a donor :P

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
i stink at skywars.... i really want to be better at it...
ive heard that practice makes perfect

Zangetsu303

Mar 3, 2014
Colorado
In the last month lots of changes happened and we grew even further, therefore we would like to thank you and all of our staff for allowing this to happen! :)

Changes made in the last month include:
- Made many modifications to SkyWars, including the addition of fireworks, updated maps such as Rainbow and Pokemon maps, allowed everyone to spectate in the game, and heavily changed the join/leaving process of a SkyWars match.
- Added a shop to Survival Games and also added a few new maps and optimized it to work even better.
- Added some "dodgy floating trippy" signs in our lobbies.
- Many bug fixes and small additions across the entire network.

We have also recently introduced a SkyWars leaderboards showing the top killers and top winers for our SkyWars games. At the end of each month we will award these players with points or ranks, for free!

The Top Winners and Killers will be rewarded with Ranks and Points respectively, in case of ranks, if the player already has the rank or a higher rank then the reward, we will simply reward them with points.

Last months leaders are the following:

Top Killers:
1) MCEruption - Reward: 25000 points
2) gejzinek - Reward: 20000 points
3) Racingluca2001 - Reward: 15000 points
4) MTGamerPro912 - Reward: 10000 points
5) CookiePuffs - Reward: 5000 points

Top Winners:
1) Bob_the_Giraffe - Reward: 25000 points (Player already has Emerald Rank)
2) Elmer155 - Reward: Diamond Rank
3) MCEruption - Reward: Gold Rank
4) xxrainbowenderxx - Reward: Lapiz Rank
5) blossumwarrior - Reward: 5000 points (Player already has a higher rank then Iron)

Ranks and Points should be awarded just as we release this post, if you did not get your rank/points, then please post on this thread.

We are also working and developing major new additions such as a re-designed website (see the previous news post) and a much requested new rank, which is currently in development and will likely be released soon, plus we are working on even more fancy things that will go public in the future!

As a last thing, we would like to welcome @tahatii and @Beau2000 to the CubeCraft Staff, as they have been added recently.
Ya for the month of February I won top player for winner, not bob. I had 249 wins. But u guys finally fix the leaderboards, care to talk about that?

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Ive had a few incidents where stones have talked about 'boosting' by getting on when the server is Quiet, get into a game by themselves and a friend and then the players friend allows a death and boom, theres a win and a kill,

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Ive had a few incidents where stones have talked about 'boosting' by getting on when the server is Quiet, get into a game by themselves and a friend and then the players friend allows a death and boom, theres a win and a kill,

We will be fixing this issue by upping the threshold on which the game starts, which is currently 2 players I believe. We will soon update it to need more players to start a single game.

Reactions: OrangeGE

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
We will be fixing this issue by upping the threshold on which the game starts, which is currently 2 players I believe. We will soon update it to need more players to start a single game.
what? NOOOOOOOO
so no such thing as 1v1 anymore.... i wish @keithinat12 were here to see this
but i dont think he has an account on here yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom