Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_ThijsPvP_

Jan 4, 2016
Hi staff!

Modern and diet were really nice maps at team skywars. if the two maps were on the board the maps were in 20 sec full!

So, if you guys can add the two maps back that should be nice!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Maps are removed due to specific reasons. I'm not sure, but don't think that the removed maps will be added back because they are removed due to specific reasons.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Maps are removed due to specific reasons. I'm not sure, but don't think that the removed maps will be added back because they are removed due to specific reasons.

Modern was a good map... Needs to be edited befor its ever mentioned again...
Diet was removed and for good reasons... Some islands had advantages and unfourtunat traps and camping spots...

TBH there are other maps that need to come back befor these ones...
@Efcluke94 what do you think?

Reactions: _ThijsPvP_

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hi staff!

Modern and diet were really nice maps at team skywars. if the two maps were on the board the maps were in 20 sec full!

So, if you guys can add the two maps back that should be nice!
Here are why the 2 were removed
Modern (Team)
- Islands spacing was too huge
- Rarely filled up
- Ice melting was a constant issue
- Games lasted too long due to camping
Diet (Team)
- Where to begin... no no no for a map. Unbalanced, terrible layout and camping paradise.
- Each island was unique which gave other player huge advantages
- Spacing between islands was too far
- Unpopular map

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Still Modern can be fixed and also Diet is not really worth it
The problem with this community is that there only open to some things and are so tight and let the lesser know members get nothing we want...
Any map can be fixed if redesigned correctly, so that's not really a valid point.

I wouldn't mind if they redid these maps and re-implemented them as it would save them the time of thinking of a completely new theme. The previous versions were removed due to the reasons listed above, and revamping them wouldn't give you the same feeling as their initial versions.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Any map can be fixed if redesigned correctly, so that's not really a valid point.

I wouldn't mind if they redid these maps and re-implemented them as it would save them the time of thinking of a completely new theme. The previous versions were removed due to the reasons listed above, and revamping them wouldn't give you the same feeling as their initial versions.

No because a lot of people are going to say its not worth it and what ever...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Still Modern can be fixed and also Diet is not really worth it
The problem with this community is that there only open to some things and are so tight and let the lesser know members get nothing we want...
3 things
1 as Gainfull said you can say that about any map it means nothing
2 you can't just edit the map to fix some of the listed features and have them all fixed (maps didn't fill up)
3 you are acting like I was the 1 to randomly come up with that quote, no they are actually quotes Efcluke made in an actual thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-map-changelog.170685/

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
3 things
1 as Gainfull said you can say that about any map it means nothing
2 you can't just edit the map to fix some of the listed features and have them all fixed (maps didn't fill up)
3 you are acting like I was the 1 to randomly come up with that quote, no they are actually quotes Efcluke made in an actual thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/skywars-map-changelog.170685/

*sigh omg...
'Still public opinions are still something...
I know but this proves that public opinions are something... And people would try it again and might like it...
No I'm not I have read through the thread and I know what I'm talking about...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Oke, Diet was indeed a bad map but i like it and i think that some players have the same opinion.

But modern can be fix and Modern was a really good map.
once again NOT my quotes they are an admin and builders
and no you can't really fix Modern by editing the map if this is 1 of the reasons why
"- Rarely filled up"
Just not something 1 can fix
No I'm not I have read through the thread and I know what I'm talking about...
quoting a player is a way to say you are talking to them and than saying it the way you did definitely is and whom are you trying to disprove by doing so? it is exactly what people would say in said way
'Still public opinions are still something...
I know but this proves that public opinions are something... And people would try it again and might like it...
there is a fine line between just an opinion and a forced statement, definitely on that fine line there

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
once again NOT my quotes they are an admin and builders
and no you can't really fix Modern by editing the map if this is 1 of the reasons why
"- Rarely filled up"
Just not something 1 can fix

quoting a player is a way to say you are talking to them and than saying it the way you did definitely is and whom are you trying to disprove by doing so? it is exactly what people would say in said way

there is a fine line between just an opinion and a forced statement, definitely on that fine line there

Ok since you don't understand what I mean I'm going to stop answering because no matter what I say to you its wrong... My opinion still stands...

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello @StewartMorrisonv Please avoid Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived.

- Locked 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Malek_kh wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday! :heart:
Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Top Bottom