Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrScylla

Well-Known Member
Jul 9, 2016
29
20
79
Netherlands
I still know the time I played that mapwhen I started playing Cubecraft Skywars. I always failed because of the rushers xD and the Punch 3 bows.
 

Efcluke94

👀
Oct 20, 2013
3,002
9,474
678
@Efcluke94 what's your opinion before this thread gets lost in the void of suggestions?
Wasn't a fan of the map myself. It rarely filled up when we had like 90 signs using our old system. I did like the gameplay factor of goldblocks at middle, you could make a god apple and if you did that you basically won. However to be lucky enough to do that you would need to spawn on an island closest to middle, and an island with nice number of chests as some had more than others :thinking: I remember spawning on some islands and being like... well am screwed, time to join another game. One island was blown up, might of been due to a build bug or it was always like that I don't exactly remember, long time ago. It was just generally an unbalanced map

Main reason I like the map was the memories of Skype calls I had years ago staying up till 1AM playing with old community players. I think that's what people miss more, than the actual map, the time period. This got escalated to me by Story over a week ago, and I said I would consider re-adding the map with changes. I would like to use some of the same gameplay mechanics in new maps which people liked. (Islands with further distance)

TDLR
I don't like bringing back old crap from the past. Map was as unbalanced as a banana, I'll consider a redesign but don't get your hopes up as it won't be any time soon.

Locking this now as the suggestion has been answered. :confused1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom