Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would ypu like to see a map selector for eggwars

• Yes

• No

• Perhaps

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 469419

I'm still thinking that bedrock needs to have every same stuff which have java.

But it should conserve one similar thing that also have java to: Only ranked people can choose it.

So yeah, this a +1 from me.

Reactions: YoungPablo

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree with this suggestion, although I think it should also be a feature on SkyWars. There tends to be a few maps that some players may not like, but other players do like. A lot of players end up having to join the game and quit the game to find maps that they like (I've had to do this a lot trying to find the Easter Maps). Most other servers require you to vote for maps, but because CubeCraft's SkyWars and EggWars take you directly into a match without a waiting lobby might cause problems with voting. So selecting maps would be the way to go.
I feel that selecting maps should require the rank of the gamemode (excluding Survival Games and MinerWare). When you select, for example SkyWars, then tap the mode, for example SkyWars Solos, players with the SkyWars Rank can then simply select the match they want to join, with the buttons explaining what map the match is in. Keep in mind that not all maps would show up, because there are simply too many maps to all be playing at the same time.
This would potentially change the entire way that SkyWars and EggWars runs, but I think it would be a great feature for those with the SkyWars/EggWars rank.
Good suggestion, +1 from me :).

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this should be an option for all gamemods! It’s on Java and it makes playing so much nicer! But as already said, it should be a rank only feature.. just like Java. It’s something special, and it would give buying a rank in Bedrock a bit more meaningful

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom