Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add map picker for vip 2?


  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .
Jul 5, 2020
63
33
19
25
I feel like vip 2 doesn't give you as much as it should so making it so you can see all the available servers and pick which map you want to play on will make vip 2 a lot more worth buying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom