Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
Hey guys,

I've noticed that when I play Duel PVP, that most of the time the map cant load or something. I can just stand there and no one can hit me. I also dont see anyone else.
I have a pic here:

Does anyone know what to do?
2020-06-03_18.41.18.png

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys,

I've noticed that when I play Duel PVP, that most of the time the map cant load or something. I can just stand there and no one can hit me. I also dont see anyone else.
I have a pic here:

Does anyone know what to do?
View attachment 166612
that is a chunk loading error, its client side so the server cant really do anything about it. I have the same issue but i haven't found a way to fix it without rejoining the server.

Reactions: Kaasgaard

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
that is a chunk loading error, its client side so the server cant really do anything about it. I have the same issue but i haven't found a way to fix it without rejoining the server.
I see... thought it was something in that way :D

Thanks...

D

Deleted member 529794

There is a way, I'm not sure it helps but you do /hub then try a new duel! :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
There is a way, I'm not sure it helps but you do /hub then try a new duel! :)
This would kind of give other players a win, assuming there are other players.
I’d say firstly press F3+A to refresh your chunks. If it doesn’t do anything, it’s server side since you simply don’t get any information about the chunks/they don’t contain any. If this happens you can always make a bug report (with /wherami output) and report it here :https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report
Tho I have to say, I’m pretty sure they’re aware of the issue ^-^

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This may can be a bug, but you're playing 1.14+ probably, and I think it's your FPS. My friend has 700 FPS easily but his game doesn't load. That's because you probably have your FPS on unlimited. So, what you can do is, put your FPS to 60, 80, 100 or maybe 120, it will help. It's easier to load the chunks now. It sounds weird but you also can try it out.

You also can play 1.12, I use that and I don't have any problems with chunk loading. It's not your ping, you don't have to rejoin @Trqsh_Gamer but the chance is high about your FPS @LiTe.

If this won't work, I'd say, report it as a bug. ^_^

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Whats your mod for the background. It looks sick. Also, while saying that is it a chance that the mod could have effect on chunks?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom