Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

1. Memes

A larger version if the MLG map on eggwars.
Nothing else to say about it honestly . I believe you guys could make it work , im not toooo into memes . I dont mind if this map isnt added

TSPACECAT MONUMENT

Could not find a good image .

2. San Fransokyo(Big Hero 6)

I understand that FFA maps are more location themed so here's a fictional place.

A city based off the movie san fransokyo . Multiple skyscrapers with various in construction buildings , smaller buildings and many japanese style buildings .

There would also be several balloons that were present in the movie , as well as tye golden gate bridge. This is a Hybrid map - ground and elytra. Youd spawn with elytra but lose them when you land! You can then access skyscrapers and when you get high enough the elytra re appear!

images

imgres

3. Korok forest

This is a SG/Assassins map
images

Consists of broken structures , many walls , a few bridges and lethal water.

Oh and all those haunted trees , could be a halloween event . Or use it for a survival games map?

4. Ba Sing Se (Assassins)

We have never had an assassins map since its release . This is basically a large earth themed city with a giant wall. You can PvP on the wall which is 500 blocks high . You can reach it by stairways on four corners of the map. The city has many minecart systems that can be used for quick getaways and offer high speed chases

Imagine PvPing on minecarts!!!

5 . Dining. (SG)

The Dining map would be extremely similar to the food eggwars map and teaparty. It consists of a large table around 3 times the size of the eggwars map. On the table would be various edibles which provide cover and high vatiation for snipers . There would also be a tiled floor below the table , in one corner is a potted plant which would require some parkour . A perfect place to snipe.

A kitchen countertop , with cabinets , a sink full of dishes and water would also be present.

7. Death Mountain ( THIS IS MY FAVE MAP IDEA)

(FFA)

An extremely large volcano , covered by lava pools and magma streams . Many mines are also present , all if which lead to the core of the volcano . In this core is a balance beam running across the diametre of the volcano , and iron scaffolding that provides area for narrow bridge pvp. Below is the lava in the volcano.

Above the volcano itself are some iron blocks that form a sort of stairwar inside the volcano . This acts as a passage down the volcano itself. There would be several locations for clean PvP as well, one of them including a small town . There would also be a mini parkour area in the form of a lava lake . Players can parkour across rocks to reach a central platform .

As this is a mining - volcano themed map .
There would be crystals in the core of the volcano - hence the scaffolding. Mining you know .In the caves leading into the volcano , there would be several falling lava streams (3 blocks wide ).

Imagine shooting through lava!!!

You can push enemies into these or use them to fire flaming arrows.
There would be several stone pillars on one side if the map. Parkouring on these gives snipers a great advantage. Not really , one shot and they'd fall to their deaths

I wrote a lot but not everything needs to be accepted , just a few guides here. If everything were to be fit in a map it wouldnt work .
images

1995484_web1_17436219_10209275515783608_2389651516986056414_o.jpg

Ant Hill

Inspired by bugs life , this map consists of a scenic outside , giant leaves on a giant puddle , giant plants and a giant anthole which leads to a number of cave entrances , all of which intersect with each other multiple times and connect to an elongated hollow area in the anthill - basically the queen's chamber. This is roughly in the shape of a hollow cylinder around 100 blocks high. In the very centre if this cylindrical dome is where all before mentioned cave passages narrow up and converge creating a large arena for pvp. There would also be several areas for archery .dont worry

Some of these bridges provide small holes along sides perfect for shooting foes . However the best part to shoot from is outside the anthill , on some plants or in the fallen leaves in water

Last edited by a moderator:

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I quite like the idea of a food map for SG, as it is one of my fav themes however we have a Candyland map so may be cutting it a bit close. A volcano map would be pretty cool, would just have to find the right balance of terrain as not many people like to fight on a cliff face as it's awkward. Although it would be nice to have a map more designed for the sniper class, also ant hill is a cool theme.

For future FFA maps I would like to make them more based on recognisable themes, like a well known monument or a well known map from a game such as overwatch, COD, CS:GO etc

F

Facelurite

For future FFA maps I would like to make them more based on recognisable themes, like a well known monument or a well known map from a game such as overwatch, COD, CS:GO etc
Splatoon!

Actually half the themes are from well known franchises! The volcano from almost all Zelda games , San fransokyo as well as Ba Sing Se , which was from Avatar the last airbender

A

A pigeon

I quite like the idea of a food map for SG, as it is one of my fav themes however we have a Candyland map so may be cutting it a bit close. A volcano map would be pretty cool, would just have to find the right balance of terrain as not many people like to fight on a cliff face as it's awkward. Although it would be nice to have a map more designed for the sniper class, also ant hill is a cool theme.

Well I'm making some suggestion for splatoon maps incorporated into Cube's games. Shooter maps could work espacially well with infection.

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
3. Korok forest

This is a SG/Assassins map
images

Consists of broken structures , many walls , a few bridges and lethal water.

Oh and all those haunted trees , could be a halloween event . Or use it for a survival games map?
There used to be an FFA map that reminds me of this a lot - it was all dark blue and purple, and is one of my favourite ever. I believe it was removed, however.

A

A pigeon

There used to be an FFA map that reminds me of this a lot - it was all dark blue and purple, and is one of my favourite ever. I believe it was removed, however.
Was this before 2016? No maps were removed after the FFA revamp

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom