Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Well-Known Member
Apr 2, 2018
78
160
84
30
Mexico
I didn't like the Fortress map (which replaced Castle), you can really lose easily on that map and you also don't feel the nostalgia you feel with Timeless or Explosive maps (The ones that replaced Time and TNT) I decided to redo the Castle map for myself , my way using an old map.

The first thing I did was make a mini center with soil.
2022-04-21_21.18.20.png


Then restore the towers, change the flags.
2022-04-21_22.12.46.png

And then I made a new center.
2022-04-21_22.33.27.png

and so was the map.....
2022-04-21_22.32.47.png


Thank you for reading this post and greetings to all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Otherworld
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthday! 🍰
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
always you goat cubecraft team
lnlnvxyy wrote on Capitan's profile.
the best forever capitan best wishies i hope you are enjoy today
Verbramdt wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom