1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Many Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xkillerforeverx, Aug 20, 2016.

1. xkillerforeverx

xkillerforeverx Member

So i have wanted to make this suggestions for long time but here we go!
    ==============+++++=================================
    Make Voting In SkyWars For Normal Players Too!: I Don't see why this is for ranked players. But i literally have to get in more than 10 games to get in a game where a ranked player votes for op, and after that someone just punches me with punch 3 bow. So please do that! or atleast make it so that you can buy perk That lets you vote, For like 3000 or 2000 points.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Minerware New Microgame!: Zombie Wave: So in this microgame There will be 300 Zombie (Or as many as you can) be spawned in. You have to survive them, You are given 10 seconds.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Minerware New Microgame! Cow Slayer: In this microgame you get a diamond sword, You have to kill a certain amount of cows to win!
    More Eggwars fast maps! Just like safari, But make them faster!
    Thank you for taking your time and reading it
    Have an awesome day!

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    What's the point of a donator then? I think 75% of the donators bought their rank to vote for chest items and the time. If they going to make it that also Stones can vote, for them is it a rip-off.

300 zombies on a little platform as now? I don't think no one will survive that.

I like this one. But it should be nice if you need to kill many cows as possible. :)

Could you explain more about this suggestion, please?

3. Macho Man

Macho Man Member

Beating the hell out of Hulk Hogan
    Home Page:
    Totally a no go zone it's especially for the ranked people so keep it that way.

So it's actually 1 wave?

4. agent320

agent320 Member

The right to vote for certain abilities with a donor rank is cubecrafts main incomd. Without it cubecraft would ceasd to exist.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If people had the ability to vote for skywars, what would happed to ranks. The main reason to ranks are to vote for item types and chest types. Plus, if everyone were to vote for an item type, i'm certain Normal chests isn't going to be a thing anymore.

Uni collision is going to be a big part on this. Plus, imagine all the lag that's going to come with the zombies. Most people with bad computers won't really handle this minigame.

As xMegaCoolx said above, I actually like this idea.

I agree with this idea. I kinda like the map Safari just because there is a prebuilt bridge to mid. If someone is camping, it would make it much easier for the person to actually kill the camper since there is a prebuilt bridge.

Offtopic:

I think he means, more maps that go to mid as you can break eggs faster and go to mid faster. Overall maps like Safari and End are fast maps to play on. You don't have to deal with campers, since there is already a pre built bridge.

6. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

For the voting thing if normal players could only vote for normal, and if 12 stone ranks counter 1 gold rank vote, 18 stone ranks counter 1 diamond vote and obsidian and emerald are immune then this would be fine.
    Zombie wave would be impossible to win if you are talking about it being in the square that the minigames are on.
    Cow slayer sounds good.

7. xTeleMegax

xTeleMegax Member

Home Page:
    Wouldn't make sence, people who bought a rank would feel scammed. They bought a rank and the main thing about it that you are able to vote.

Seems cool, but with 1.9 combat pretty easy aswell. Remember, there's now 'kill aura' in 1.9.

Meh doesn't sound really original to me, would take pretty long aswell.

How does one make a map faster? Do you mean moving the islands closer to middle?

8. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Another suggestion that would scam donators.. *sigh*

These don't seem very original. Try to add a touch to it that makes it unique.
    I agree, we definitely need a team map with connected islands.

9. Okselhaar

Okselhaar Member

If normal players could vote for Basic/Normal/OP there's nothing special to a rank. If you make an donate perk for 2/3K points, its too OP maybe 5k points for 1 time. But i say don't do it.
    Cubecraft doesn't like to copy games. This microgame is one of hypixel their games, in the game ''Hypixel Says''.
    This game is in party games (kind off, but with more animals), made by hypixel too. Cubecraft doesn't like to copy, again.
    This is an good idea, but not that fast games. Games like mines on solo eggwars are fast games too.

10. TheJeroen

TheJeroen Member

[​IMG]
    Could see this being fun +1
    Too simular to collect 10 nuggets
    Yes please this is the only map I actually enjoy