Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hey I'm back with another suggestion

This time I have a suggestion for the well-known, meme worthy point multipliers. When they got introduced to the server, there was a lot of commotion about them. Like if you activate 6 at the same time, you will level up 4-5 times (That's what people told me) because you'll get 100 experience and 20 points. Yup only 20 points for a POINT multiplier and 100 exp for it. I actually don't understand you'll get exp for activating a POINT multiplier.

I'm not making this suggestion because I'm mad at the players who bought a lot of multipliers to level up fast. No, I just want to make point multipliers actual point multipliers. If we just remove the 100 exp you'll get from a 'thank' and also remove the 50 exp you'll get when you thank someone and replace it with 10 points. This wil make it more a point multiplier.

I already hear people typing "Multiplier means you'll get twice as much points in-game." Correct, But why do we need to get exp for activating it if we already can get exp from winning games and saying 'gg' or 'wp'? So long story short: Remove the exp from the multipliers so it's a bit to gain levels.

Thank you and have a great day! ^-^
-Megaaa

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey I'm back with another suggestion

This time I have a suggestion for the well-known, meme worthy point multipliers. When they got introduced to the server, there was a lot of commotion about them. Like if you activate 6 at the same time, you will level up 4-5 times (That's what people told me) because you'll get 100 experience and 20 points. Yup only 20 points for a POINT multiplier and 100 exp for it. I actually don't understand you'll get exp for activating a POINT multiplier.

I'm not making this suggestion because I'm mad at the players who bought a lot of multipliers to level up fast. No, I just want to make point multipliers actual point multipliers. If we just remove the 100 exp you'll get from a 'thank' and also remove the 50 exp you'll get when you thank someone and replace it with 10 points. This wil make it more a point multiplier.

I already hear people typing "Multiplier means you'll get twice as much points in-game." Correct, But why do we need to get exp for activating it if we already can get exp from winning games and saying 'gg' or 'wp'? So long story short: Remove the exp from the multipliers so it's a bit to gain levels.

Thank you and have a great day! ^-^
-Megaaa
I’m afraid I’ll have to disagree. Although I don’t like how OP point multipliers are for leveling up, they seem to be a very popular item to buy in the store. And for the sake of economic convenience, I would rather keep the multipliers exactly how they are.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I’m afraid I’ll have to disagree. Although I don’t like how OP point multipliers are for leveling up, they seem to be a very popular item to buy in the store. And for the sake of economic convenience, I would rather keep the multipliers exactly how they are.
Let me define 'popular' for you.

When they got added on the server, it was very very popular. You even had to wait when someone's multiplier expired. You still needed to be fast because when you're too slow, someone else already activated it. There was a constant multiplier count of 6 (For every main game). Like non-stop. Nowadays it barely hits 3 at the same time. I just see 5-6 multipliers on a whle day.

I think they still make more money with their ranks than with their multipliers these day.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Let me define 'popular' for you.

When they got added on the server, it was very very popular. You even had to wait when someone's multiplier expired. You still needed to be fast because when you're too slow, someone else already activated it. There was a constant multiplier count of 6 (For every main game). Like non-stop. Nowadays it barely hits 3 at the same time. I just see 5-6 multipliers on a whle day.

I think they still make more money with their ranks than with their multipliers these day.
Yes, 5-6 multipliers on a whole day. Now, how many did you see on a whole day before the multiplier update? Barely any.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
Top Bottom